problem with gp3 & dm800se

• I try to install gp3.2 in my dm800se .
    I installed last original image and after that I installed gp3 v.028 and I don't know why topic name is ver 0.81 ?
    After installation in plugin menu I see gemini3 wizard and when I open it plugin installed and d800 restarted.
    But in plugin menu I see again gemini3 wizard and when I open it again installation and notting ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes, that is the main problem. You should use an usb external storage, we also have got a usb install plugin called "mediaboot" but you will come into the same problems, because of hbbtv memory usage.

You can try to use just the media-boot script in terminal (see our multiboot forum threads/wiki) to install your image on usb. Or you can uninstall, pictureplayer, hbbtv all unnessesary plugins in order to use media boot plugin.

usb image works very well, updateabel, and hbbtv could be unpacked from squashfs and is even faster than from flash.

Good look!

• i test it with many ways and i found final ways.
    if you want install original image it is not problem and every things work OK.
    but if you want install other plugin or ipk files you must use usb flash drive and other plugin like flashexpander and after that you can use GP3 plugin or other ipk files like skin...
    i installed original image and after that gp3 and it open but when i want change network or ... i see green screen.
    so install original with usb drive or install other images like openAtv or merlin3 or ....
    thanks for your help.