i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3 :::... » Gemini 3 BluePanel » Update von Gemini 0.36-r1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Update von Gemini 0.36-r1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Human_

Registration Date: 02.03.2010
Which box: DM 800S
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: iCVS
Welcher Bildschirm: Samsung LE40M86-BD

Update von Gemini 0.36-r1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo,

ich würde gerne meine Dreambox Updaten, habe aber schon sehr lange nichts mehr gemacht.
Aktuell habe ich folgende Version drauf:
Gemini-Version: 0.36-r1
Enigma-Version: 2011-07-06-experimental
Image: Experimental 2011-03-24
Kernel: 2.6.18

Ich meine mal gelesen zu haben das ich keine allzu grossen sprünge machen kann, ist das korrekt ?

Danke
22.04.2015 19:46 Human_ is offline Send an Email to Human_ Search for Posts by Human_ Add Human_ to your Buddy List
Atlanos01
User

images/avatars/avatar-19169.jpg

Registration Date: 15.07.2009
Which box: DM520; DM820
External Storage: USB-Stick; NAS
Which Image: OE 2.5

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ich glaub auf dem Imagestand kommst eh nimmer weit...
22.04.2015 20:17 Atlanos01 is offline Send an Email to Atlanos01 Search for Posts by Atlanos01 Add Atlanos01 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3 :::... » Gemini 3 BluePanel » Update von Gemini 0.36-r1

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe