Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • kerdream8, I was looking for the same thing, looks like for the moment the only available user's manual is the "Kurzanleitung" http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.c…t.php?attachmentid=352511
    I would translate it with "abbreviated user's manual", but even this one is not yet available for download...maybe we can get an pdf copy from the first users that already play with their new toy over the XMAS holidays...I will ask for it...
    Til we get this you might look into the 7080HD manual, sorry it is only available in German from DMM on their homepge... pls see the attachment...I assume that beside the tuner, USB, eSATA, CI-module...differences it should be very much the same...

deleted the 7080HD manual here (to safe storage space), but it is available in the 7080HD section and also from DMM....

1x7080HD 3TB / 2x820HD 2TB
    GP4.1 OE2.5 DMM_unstable/stable Zombi.FullHDR3_DarkBlue & Shadow FHD
    Skytenne Satman 850 & GigaSystem 17/8G: 13° 19,2° 23,5° 28,2°

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pilotskylane ()

• Hi, pilotskylane

7080 user manual in german, no way to understand, may be we can only try to understand photos.

But i dont understand why an english version of 820's user manual is not yet put in dreamultimedia's website.

• because the german is also not available yet...

and frankly, it's +95% the same as other boxes

• kerdream8, sorry for not responding earlier, I was "on the road again" (daytrip with family to Hamburg :)
    I just ask in the 820HD part of the IHAD for an pdf copy of the abbreviated users manual (the only today available document, unfortunately so far only in the box with the DMM-box :-)...as this document only has a few pages (at least this is what "Kurzanleitung" suggests to me :-), I might be able to translate important pages for you (once we have it and you tel me what part is of greater interest to you)...
    Hope I can help you, but keep in mind, I am here in the forum so I learn as much as I can before my dream boxes arrive, which I plan for March 2015, most probably 1x7080HD and 2x820HD...cant wait to get to it, but I also have respect for all the new things I need to learn, so I can handle the needed upgrades (at least first to GP3.3....)
    B rgds and happy NY2015

here it comes, pls check this out (go to pur's pic's)...sorry, is not much more than what you can see on the backside of the 820HD yourself...
    DM820HD Ansichten und Lieferumfang

• thanks piloteskylane,

I plan to get one 820 hd within few weeks and I need to know trough the user manual how is this box.

In my place this type of box dosen't exist and it will not be available before many months because it's a new one and here, the intrest of authentic dreamboxs is going down.

Then I will just try to get it from Amazon Europe.

• You are welcome, sorry you could not learn much from that mini-manual, but although I am new to this dreambox world (have no dreambox yet, but intend for next year 2nd quarter to buy a family of 7080HD & 820HD boxes) I assume that investing into this hardware with the great software and hints support from that forum and google is the right thing to do! Are you living in "the land of the free"?
    Happy NY2015!

• godmode, real cool avatar :)
    Happy NY2015!

• in Europe (as far as I know, hope this is correct) we only get via Sat 720p/1080i native and the 7080HD & 820HD provide a 1080p output (PAL or NTSC), so a 1080p TV at the moment would do just great. Even BP only work with a 1080p output and I am not sure if there is yet an trustable agreement at the OEM level about a fixed standard for 4k...so those who buy to early a new TV/display might lateron regret it....I would be real happy if we could get today full HD (1090p, or at least 720p/1080i) with most channels, but this is unfortunately far from reality...and HD+ is another story too...
    Have fun!