Use of enigma2 Image for DM600pvr

• Do you still use enigma2 images for dm600pvr ? 0

1. No (0) 0%
    2. Yes (0) 0%

Hello friends,

I have not looked into these images for some time. But we still occasionally get request for help.

So - if you are interested - please reply to this poll. Then I can decide if I should continue to develop and support these images.

Regards, pcd.

• Hi,

It seems not many people use these images now. So - I will not do any work on them - or support the server. If you need any item - please ask me by pm.

Regards.

• Me and my brother are also still using this Image.

A good friend of mine would use it too, if he would still have an DM600, but he was so stupid to sell all of his 600s and just keep the DM500s. (At that time he didn't know about this Image)

I guess there are more people out there who use this Image, but they aren't looking into this board or just have no profile here, so they won't vote in this thread. btw: i also can't vote in here, i just could post this, so i guess the poll is already closed?

• would be a pity if this image is no longer updated, would really appreciate an upgrade around Xmas 2014 :), we still use the 600 on the country side (nonHD)

• Zitat

Originally posted by dolphs
    would be a pity if this image is no longer updated, would really appreciate an upgrade around Xmas 2014 :), we still use the 600 on the country side (nonHD)

Please discuss what update features you want here :-

h**p://forums.openpli.org/topic/35421-enigma2-images-pcdv100-for-dm600pvr-and-dm7020/

regards.