i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM800 :::... » Allgemeines zur DM800 » Freeze after update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Freeze after update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rafta2009_

Registration Date: 22.02.2013
Which box: andere
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini

Freeze after update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi guys
Yesterday I updated my DM800hdse with enigma2 installed. I also inserted a Harddisk, set the record pathes, set in the media player the source pathes from the videos and all worked fine.
Then I restarted the box and now it freezes every time after the bootloader image. The LED blinkes blue all the time and the display goes to black.

The only way to get on the box is by ssh.
I updated with opkg upgrade/update
I loaded a new Gemini Plugin and installed it
I rebooted the box several times.

Nothing helped.

Do you have an idea, what I can do?
Please help me!
22.02.2013 10:06 rafta2009_ is offline Send an Email to rafta2009_ Search for Posts by rafta2009_ Add rafta2009_ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM800 :::... » Allgemeines zur DM800 » Freeze after update

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe