i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3.2 :::... » Gemini 3.2 Plugins » Mytube Player Problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Mytube Player Problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sami noor sami noor is a male

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 21.12.2009
Which box: DM 500S
External Storage: NFS
Which accessories: dreambox
Which Image: Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: LCD
Origin: spain

Hilfe Mytube Player Problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello everybody ,i download plugin mytube player from bp but nothing was appear in plugin's list and my box still crahed ( green-screen ) , my box DM 500 HD usinh the GP3.2
01.12.2012 16:28 sami noor is offline Send an Email to sami noor Homepage of sami noor Search for Posts by sami noor Add sami noor to your Buddy List
netman
V.I.P.

images/avatars/avatar-18833.jpeg

Registration Date: 27.04.2007
Which box: DM500HD; DM800; DM900; DM7020HD; DM7025; DM7080HD; DM8000; Goliath
External Storage: NAS

RE: Mytube Player Problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please post the crashlog, you can find the file at /media/hdd
01.12.2012 16:37 netman is offline Send an Email to netman Search for Posts by netman Add netman to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by sami noor
RE: Mytube Player Problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello freind netman , good afternoon , i can't post it because i reflashed the box , it made crash every time i using the remote control
01.12.2012 16:49 sami noor is offline Send an Email to sami noor Homepage of sami noor Search for Posts by sami noor Add sami noor to your Buddy List
netman
V.I.P.

images/avatars/avatar-18833.jpeg

Registration Date: 27.04.2007
Which box: DM500HD; DM800; DM900; DM7020HD; DM7025; DM7080HD; DM8000; Goliath
External Storage: NAS

And why you open here a thread and will help? Augen rollen
01.12.2012 16:53 netman is offline Send an Email to netman Search for Posts by netman Add netman to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by sami noor

why ? Is it forbidden ? Ist es verboten?
i want to install it for a new time + i want to use the GP3 ( yours )
there are many well images i can use what i want , your answer is bad pefffffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rote Karte
01.12.2012 17:10 sami noor is offline Send an Email to sami noor Homepage of sami noor Search for Posts by sami noor Add sami noor to your Buddy List
ReneRomann
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 05.12.2008
Which box: DM800
External Storage: keine
Which Image: DMM original

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry,

but you haven't understood what we need.
If you have a problem with a specific plugin, we need a detailed error report so that we can investigate the error.
A simple "your plugin crashes - I reflash" won't help neither yourself nor us because if there is really an error in the plugin, then we can't figure it out why this error happened to you.

Please be aware that every image supplied for a Dreambox except the original ones are done by dreambox users that don't get any money for their work.
If you want to have a receiver where you get ultimate support in case of an error, buy any other receiver but NOT a dreambox!

By the way:
quote:
there are many well images i can use what i want , your answer is bad pefffffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rote Karte

Why don't you use any of that images then? And there are known incompatiblilities between the GP3 plugin and other images except the original DMM ones and the iCVS ones.
01.12.2012 23:35 ReneRomann is offline Search for Posts by ReneRomann Add ReneRomann to your Buddy List
lizard-king lizard-king is a male
V.I.P.

images/avatars/avatar-17673.jpg

Registration Date: 26.02.2008
Which box: DM7020HD; siehe Signatur
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; NFS
Which Image: OE 2.0; DMM original; siehe Signatur
Welcher Bildschirm: Samsung LED
Origin: Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mytube is working without problems in OE2.0 (GP3.2 and dmm experimental image).

dm7020hd ss DMM Experimental plus gp3.2

GP3 secrets: Bitte NICHT klicken!

01.12.2012 23:41 lizard-king is offline Send an Email to lizard-king Search for Posts by lizard-king Add lizard-king to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3.2 :::... » Gemini 3.2 Plugins » Mytube Player Problem

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe