Dm7020 Enigma2 Image Pcd 8.0

• Zitat

Originally posted by paolee
    I did nothing like "Increase memory", I just flashed the Pcd 8.0 image via Bootstrap.
    I'm going to learn how to set up Multi-Boot for the 7020S, and get a CF-Card for that. But maybe that E2 maybe is not suitable for me if not that stable.
    The 2 mv for python did not help to get E2 starting.

Is this image not appropriate for flashing to internal memory or are all the 7020S so different that it is not starting in my case?

You wrote (earlier in last page) :-

"I flashed the Pcd 8.0 for the first time.
    Now it doesn't start anymore, just freezes at "Starting GUI". The last setting I did was increase Memory to harddrive which I guess is creating swap (increasing memory..weird description). Maybe the harddrive has a problem I need to solve, but is there any way to get the swap setting cancelled just to start Enigma2 and re-initialize the harddrive? "

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Right, that was on 18.01.2013. Sry for confusing. In the meanwhile I did use E1 4.7.
    These days I tried again, flash the same image, but this time it does not start at all. I also tried starting with hdd connected to avoid any different environment which could only be the hdd. But the same thing, E2 doesn't start. Now that I can access via telnet I could check any logs or processes what is cuasing the freeze.

• Ok. If you want to check the problem - telnet :-

init 4
    killall -9 enigma2
    enigma2>/tmp/e.log 2>&1 &

Then copy and post /tmp/e.log

if you can connect by ftp.

• I realized that the time setting does not correctly work.
    I set the time zone to "(GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Vienna" but the displayed time is one hour less than the correct one.

If I set the time zone to GMT+2, it works fine with respect to that time zone.

Does someone know how to solve this problem?