i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » Developer Bereich (CVS, Openembedded) » OpenEmbedded (Enigma) » Image Name and Image Version » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Image Name and Image Version
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
geobest geobest is a male

images/avatars/avatar-10833.png

Registration Date: 08.10.2005
Which box: DM 7020-S
External Storage: CF-Card; HDD
Which Image: Gemini; DMM original; PLi
Origin: Athens, Greece

Image Name and Image Version Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

i search a lot but not found where i have to change the image name and image version before build the image.

Can someone provide me that information's?

Thanks in Advance
Geobest
17.08.2012 17:48 geobest is offline Send an Email to geobest Search for Posts by geobest Add geobest to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of geobest: geobest@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for geobest
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 31.08.2004
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: Sonstige
Origin: UK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Look in /tuxbox/tuxbox-image-info.bb.
17.08.2012 18:11 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by geobest
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YES HURRA

thanks a lot pcd for one more time
17.08.2012 18:38 geobest is offline Send an Email to geobest Search for Posts by geobest Add geobest to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of geobest: geobest@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for geobest

Thread Starter Thread Started by geobest

pcd check your pm's please
17.08.2012 20:01 geobest is offline Send an Email to geobest Search for Posts by geobest Add geobest to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of geobest: geobest@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for geobest
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » Developer Bereich (CVS, Openembedded) » OpenEmbedded (Enigma) » Image Name and Image Version

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe