i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » Developer Bereich (CVS, Openembedded) » OpenEmbedded (Enigma) » Rebuid after changes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Rebuid after changes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
geobest geobest is a male

images/avatars/avatar-10833.png

Registration Date: 08.10.2005
Which box: DM 7020-S
External Storage: CF-Card; HDD
Which Image: Gemini; DMM original; PLi
Origin: Athens, Greece

Rebuid after changes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

some stupid questions,

a. Change satellites.xml to ~/dreambox/enigma1/images/oe-1.5/sources/cvs/tuxbox-common/cdk/root/share/t

uxbox/satellites.xml what i have to rebuild?

b. Change scan.mvi to ~/dreambox/enigma1/images/oe-1.5/sources/cvs/enigma/apps/tuxbox/enigma/data

/pictures/scan.mvi what i have to rebuild?

c.Change backdrop-dm7020-1.mvi to ~/dreambox/enigma1/images/oe-1.5/sources/backdrop-dm7020-1.mvi what i have to rebuild?

Regards
Geobest
17.08.2012 12:02 geobest is offline Send an Email to geobest Search for Posts by geobest Add geobest to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of geobest: geobest@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for geobest

Thread Starter Thread Started by geobest
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for a i found it

code:
1:
. env.source && bitbake -Db ../openembedded/packages/tuxbox/tuxbox-common.bb -c clean && bitbake -Db ../openembedded/packages/tuxbox/tuxbox-common.bb

for c also

code:
1:
. env.source && bitbake -Db ../openembedded/packages/dreambox/dreambox-bootlogo.bb -c clean && bitbake -Db ../openembedded/packages/dreambox/dreambox-bootlogo.bb

but cannot find for b
17.08.2012 12:23 geobest is offline Send an Email to geobest Search for Posts by geobest Add geobest to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of geobest: geobest@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for geobest

Thread Starter Thread Started by geobest
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a. Change satellites.xml to ~/dreambox/enigma1/images/oe-1.5/sources/cvs/tuxbox-common/cdk/root/share/t
uxbox/satellites.xml what i have to rebuild?

code:
1:
. env.source && bitbake -Db ../openembedded/packages/tuxbox/tuxbox-common.bb -c clean && bitbake -Db ../openembedded/packages/tuxbox/tuxbox-common.bb

Not work

any idea?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by geobest: 17.08.2012 20:35.

17.08.2012 20:35 geobest is offline Send an Email to geobest Search for Posts by geobest Add geobest to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of geobest: geobest@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for geobest
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 31.08.2004
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: Sonstige
Origin: UK

You should make an ipk of all the stuff you want to put in the image - then add that ipk in the dreambox-image.bb towards the end of the plugins etc.
18.08.2012 01:32 pcd is online Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » Developer Bereich (CVS, Openembedded) » OpenEmbedded (Enigma) » Rebuid after changes

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe