DreamConcinnity-HD mod for GP3.2

• DreamConcinnity-HD-gp3-mod by zbigzbig20 for GP3.2

Thx kerni for great base skin :)

How to install? Just use Dream Explorer from vali or Gemini3 FileBrowser ,copy to /tmp ipk package and install from it. Or from Gemini3 BluePanel addons...

How to uninstall? Simply... If you installed my skin from Gemini3 Blue Panel [Addons] just delete it there. If you installed my skin from ipk pack manually just in telnet write this command:

Code
    opkg remove gp-skin-dreamconcinnity-hd

What's new:

Zitat

- updated for GP3 Plugin v3.2 and OE2.0
    - other improvements...

Archive contain:

Zitat

- DreamConcinnity-HD (also lite version)

In this version you can configure 13 sensors! For the best look I prefer:

But latest decision I leave to you!

Main font for skin is updated for polish people (with english/german it look also good) I don't now how it look with other languages... You can always use your favourite font.

If you like prevous font just Use this attached font. Just extract and copy file by ftp HandelGotDBol.ttf to /usr/share/enigma2/DreamConcinnity-HD/fonts/ restart gui and font should be like in prevous (older) versions!

Btw. If something is cut on your screen just adjust Infobar position in Gemini3 BluePanel Main Options !

If you want new spinner just extract all from my pack and by ftp copy and overwrite to /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/spinner/ all pngs from your favourite spinner or all spinner directory!

If you want new radio background just extract from my pack and by ftp copy and overwrite new radio.mvi to /usr/share/enigma2/

Remember: If you want support for Second-InfoBar (now lite infobar) just install addon from attached link below :

SecondInfoBar Download/How To...

Skin is tested and working great :)

Some Screens:

• @zbigzbig - thanks and great job ! Quick question for you - do you plan to add extended ECM info to the infobar (as it's on the screenshot - ecm time, etc) or what's the way to get it there?
    thanks

• dracor, extended ecm info is working good. Now this info is from Sensor field (in this skin the best sensor for this is 9 ) as you see in skin description or prev in sensor filed screen just customize this option in ci softcam options in BP (ecm information as sensor...)

• In first post and BP update v0.3.9

Zitat

- added sensor 12 for HDD Temp in Moviebar
    - small font update (for some polish characters)
    - other small changes /updates...

In this version you can configure 12 sensors! For the best look I prefer:

Please delete prevous version (in other case you can't install new version! ) when you install this skin manualy!

• Zitat

Originally posted by zbigzbig20
    dracor, extended ecm info is working good. Now this info is from Sensor field (in this skin the best sensor for this is 9 ) as you see in skin description or prev in sensor filed screen just customize this option in ci softcam options in BP (ecm information as sensor...)

Hello zbigzbig20,

I'm still in OE1.6

Is it possible to have extented ecm info in sensorfield or is it only with OE2.0 images?

I don't have extended ecm info, only CA:xxx and PID:xxxx, I do ecm info in sensor field 9 and in CI softcam show ecm info in sensorfield!!!

When I choose windows, I have extended info.

I taste it with CCcam, but I run with OScam.

Thanks for your help

regards

DM800S - OoZooN OE2.0 - GP3.2

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von KaLib ()

• Extended ecm info also working with gp3 for oe 1.6 . You can configure everything in BP > CI-Softcam > show extended ecm info > Sensor... press red and choose what you want to see from your cam ...

• Thanks for your answer,

I find it :)

regards

DM800S - OoZooN OE2.0 - GP3.2

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von KaLib ()

• hello zbigzbig

there is a problem with foreca plugin because fields of hours and temperature are cutted so the temperature for tomorrow is 1 C but it should be 17 C the horurs are for example 23.0 but it sould be 23.00

How to change it?
    Greetings

• I'm looking for the dmconcinnity mod for Open Pli. Is it possible to install this skin on OE2.0.

Sorry, if I'm posting this in the wrong thread. I just didn't want to open a new thread.

Cheers

• In first post and BP update v0.4.0

Zitat

- some updates ...

In this version you can configure 12 sensors! For the best look I prefer:

• Hi zbigzbig20,
    great skin, just a question: is it possible change the infobar date format from day.month.year to weekday (ex:monday).day.month.year.
    like this: Monday.20.01.2013
    thanks in advance.

• If you want something like on this screen just overwrite attached skin.xml and restart gui (as default will be older date style because I like it).

BTW. First update skin to v.0.4.1 because I have added icons for HBBTV and older skin will crash with new skin.xml

• In first post and BP update v0.4.1

Zitat

- added HBBTV icon in infobar
    - added sensor12 to movieplayer (for example for CPU usage)
    - other small updates...

In this version you can configure 13 sensors! For the best look I prefer:

• Zitat

Original von zbigzbig20
    If you want something like on this screen just overwrite attached skin.xml and restart gui (as default will be older date style because I like it).

BTW. First update skin to v.0.4.1 because I have added icons for HBBTV and older skin will crash with new skin.xml

Many thanks, that's it, but seems need a little adjust as you can see:

• Just edit skin.xml , in section infobar find this line and resize this bold number

Zitat

<widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="775,15" size="250,25" font="Regular; 19" halign="center" backgroundColor="black" foregroundColor="darkgrey" transparent="1" valign="center">
    <convert type="DateToText">NNNN, DD. MMMM YYYY</convert>
    </widget>

You can also change position for this function...