i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 500HD :::... » DMM Originale und CVS Images DM500HD » new images » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new images
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kristjan46

Registration Date: 22.03.2012
Which box: DM 500HD
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini

new images Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when arrive new image icvs for db 500hd???
04.04.2012 14:58 kristjan46 is offline Send an Email to kristjan46 Search for Posts by kristjan46 Add kristjan46 to your Buddy List
__QT__
Dreambox Kaiser

images/avatars/avatar-19991.jpg

Registration Date: 03.06.2010
Which box: DM500HD; DM7080HD; DM8000; D-Box
External Storage: USB-Stick; CF-Card; HDD; SSD
Which accessories: 2x BCM4505, Ridax USB, Qnap TS-421, SPF-107H
Which Image: Merlin
Welcher Bildschirm: Sam UE55D6500 & Tosh 46TL938G

RE: new images Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which image do you currently use and what do you expect?

If you use the latest iCVS then you can get the latest versions of everything via online update. So why a new image? I am not getting it...

If you do not have the latest image yet then use it and make an online update Augenzwinkern
04.04.2012 15:08 __QT__ is offline Send an Email to __QT__ Search for Posts by __QT__ Add __QT__ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 500HD :::... » DMM Originale und CVS Images DM500HD » new images

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe