i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project :::... » The Gemini Project DM600PVR » Dreambox 600 Weird Flash Problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dreambox 600 Weird Flash Problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
thesmutmonkey

Registration Date: 03.11.2008
Which box: DM 600PVR-S
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini

Dreambox 600 Weird Flash Problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all

Help needed.
Need new image on dreambox 600. Can connect with dreamup and flash but after flash is successful and I restart both green and red light stay on. Everytime I check the web interface it shows me the flash screen but again after I use this screen and restart I'm back to the start.

Summery.

1. Can connect Dreamup and flash (any image seems to flash)
2. Can connect by IP after starting Dreamup (Can also flash this way)
3. After successful flash - pull the power and restart but back to stage 1
red and vgreen light on.

Can ftp to the advanced screen but none of the setting stay after restart.

Any ideas

thanks
01.03.2012 16:35 thesmutmonkey is offline Search for Posts by thesmutmonkey Add thesmutmonkey to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project :::... » The Gemini Project DM600PVR » Dreambox 600 Weird Flash Problem

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe