Dm500plus Enigma2 Pcd 6.2

• Zitat

Originally posted by kalehrl
    I tried many skins from this link and they all worked fine without any crashes:

http://dreamboxupdate.com/open…x/1.5/dm7025/feed-rel_28/

My favorites from there are Nemesis.BlackBox and Nemesis.Greyline.Single.
    If you want me I can repack them to powerpc ipks.

That will be nice !

But how are they working directly ? I tries brushedalu from that link - the size was wrong. Not 720x576.

Also I posted some kerni skins here :-

Some Enigma 2 skins for DM600pvr

Please check with those first.

The elgato skin is nice - if you can make it work from the link.

For future use - I made two plugins to convert skin sizes. Do you want them ?

• Zitat

But how are they working directly ?

I didn't try hd skins because I knew they wouldn't display properly because of the resolution. Plus, I've got a CRT TV so this makes situation even worse. :)
    Please post the plugin and I may play with the elgato skin.

• Please test these skins.
    I tried them and they work OK.
    I can then make additional ipks with the rest of skins.

I tried elgato-hd but the colours are wrong.
    Instead of beautiful blue I get an ugly shade of green.
    I don't think it's worth converting to sd resolution.

• Here are the two plugins.

In both you will find two lines like these :-

hf = float(720)/float(1280)
    vf = float(576)/float(720)

These for example will change the skin from 1280x720 to 720x576.

Put the skin.xml in /etc. Then first run SkinPosMod - then SkinSizeMod. Then the result is in /etc/skin2.xml. Rename and try that. If necessary - the font size % can be changed in skin.xml fonts section. Some pics may need changing. I use GIMP for that.

Tip : The original skin.xmls have many items unnecessary for our images. So - I usually only keep infobar, mainmenu and channelselection screens from hd skins. Just copy these parts only for conversion. You can also delete many pngs to save space.

Cheers, pcd.

• The two skins look very nice. In skin.xml screen mainmenu - please insert these lines to see the extrasetup pic :-

Code
    <widget source="menu" render="Pixmap" pixmap="DF2menu/extrasetup2.png" position="20,20" size="128,128" alphatest="on">
    			<convert type="MenuEntryCompare">extrasetup_selection</convert>
    			<convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />
    		</widget>

And put the attached in folder DF2menu. Please rename it extrasetup2.png.

Cheers.

• I played a little today with this and I was able to put extrasetup pic in merlin magic, Nemesis.BlackBox and Nemesis.Greyline.Single skins. :)

I also tried your plugins to convert elgato-hd to sd resolution but I was partially successful. I managed to change size and positions but I still wasn't able to see most of the menues. Then I manually changed

<output id="0">
    <resolution xres="1280" yres="720" bpp="32" />
    </output>

to

<output id="0">
    <resolution xres="720" yres="576" bpp="32" />
    </output>

and I got a correctly positioned channel list but the infobar is missing as well as entries in the main menu.

• Ok, I will also look at the Elgato.

I will be away for a few days after tomorrow. But I hope we can release our images in early January. Please give some thought as to what we can have in the images - without much work !

Cheers.