Dm500plus Enigma2 Enigma1 Combined Image Pcd 6.1

• Maybe it has something to do with the channel the recording is made on.
    I recorded formula1 on the BBC STREAM-0 which has a lot of audio carriers during the race.
    Maybe this wrought havoc with the recording.

• Zitat

Originally posted by kalehrl
    The volume can't be controlled in steps.

It is almost muted when it is reduced by one step from the max.

Yes, volume does not work. I left something out in the code. Too bad ! Please use tv set volume control ! :grinning_squinting_face:

tv globo (13e 11585V 27500) still records. Some fta channels on 30w do not record.

I posted these images for testing for 1 week. Nobody reported anything !

• I almost always record with enigma1 and don't have volume control with the keymap I'm using so no wonder these things went unnoticed. :)

• I tried to find out why we have these problems.

It seems the e2 image has these limited options :-

tuxtxt or long press

timeshift or instant recording on all channels

The code in both cases is too complicated to remove these limitations. One has to choose what is important. I could make optional enigma2 if users keep mentioning these issues.

• The image is good as latest but there is some problem with volume button if u press> volume goes down if u press < volume goes up , diseq is problem , settings list is problem to upload , and the last i try to remove enigma 1 and the dm500+ block need to install again please make clean image without the enigma1 will be ok that is my idea .Thanks

• Zitat

Originally posted by ajdutin
    The image is good as latest but there is some problem with volume button if u press> volume goes down if u press < volume goes up , diseq is problem , settings list is problem to upload , and the last i try to remove enigma 1 and the dm500+ block need to install again please make clean image without the enigma1 will be ok that is my idea .Thanks

Volume - look in keymap.xml and change the volume buttons.

What is the problem with deseqc and settings ? Perhaps kalehrl can help.

Enigma1 - The image has to be in enigma2 when you remove enigma1.

Different user want different things - I cannot do them all in one image. I can only advise how things can be changed.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hy Kalehrl,

PCD told me to Ask you for the EPGImport plugin for my DM600PVR, i tryed to configure epgimport via extra setup, but alwas comes plugin not installed and via addon server i cant find it...

• Zitat

Originally posted by ajdutin
    The image is good as latest but there is some problem with volume button if u press> volume goes down if u press < volume goes up , diseq is problem , settings list is problem to upload , and the last i try to remove enigma 1 and the dm500+ block need to install again please make clean image without the enigma1 will be ok that is my idea .Thanks

I use diseqc on enigma2 without any problem. I don't use USALS. Just manually found and memorized satellites.

Settings can also be uploaded to the box but you have to use enigma2 ver4 for enigma2 and Enigma1(rel109) for enigma1.

Enigma1 can be safely removed using DCC and removing dreamboxdfe1 package.

Zitat

PCD told me to Ask you for the EPGImport plugin for my DM600PVR, i tryed to configure epgimport via extra setup, but alwas comes plugin not installed and via addon server i cant find it...

Read this post and others on that page:

http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.c…ostid=1532990#post1532990

• Zitat

Originally posted by spartak
    Hi pcd,

What happens to your server, there's nothing I can dowload.

Please see Post 1.