i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » Developer Bereich (CVS, Openembedded) » OpenEmbedded (Enigma) » /openembedded/1.5/dm600pvr/build/tmp/sta ging/x86_64-linux/lib/libz.so.1: no version information avai » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page /openembedded/1.5/dm600pvr/build/tmp/sta ging/x86_64-linux/lib/libz.so.1: no version information avai
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
elevation

Registration Date: 28.01.2008
Which box: DM 600PVR-S; DM 600PVR-T
External Storage: NFS; CIFS
Which Image: DMM original

/openembedded/1.5/dm600pvr/build/tmp/sta ging/x86_64-linux/lib/libz.so.1: no version information avai Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello!

Tried to do a build of Opendreambox 1.5 for DM600PVR. Got some problems about files that couldn´t be downloaded that i solved from IHAD.com/Sources. I also changed from WDOG 1.2 to 1.1 as supposed in other threads.

No I'm stucked at...

+ bbimage -n dreambox-image-dm600pvr-20110306120210 -t jffs2 -e /opendreambox/openembedded/1.5/openembedded/packages/images/dreambox-image.
bb
python: /opendreambox/openembedded/1.5/dm600pvr/build/tmp/staging/x86_64-linux/lib/
libz.so.1: no version information available (required by python)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opendreambox/openembedded/bb/1.6.8a/bin/bbimage", line 23, in <module>
from bb import *
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/bb/command.py", line 32, in <module>
import bb.cooker
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/bb/cooker.py", line 28, in <module>
from bb import command
ImportError: cannot import name command

I have libz.so.1.2.3 in the staging/x86_64-linux/lib and libz.so.1 is a softlink for this.

Tried some suggestions google found for me, but none of them seems to work. Running Ubuntu 10.10 x64.
06.03.2011 15:06 elevation is offline Send an Email to elevation Search for Posts by elevation Add elevation to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 31.08.2004
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: Sonstige
Origin: UK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I use Fedora and built my enigma image some months ago. Did not have this problem.

Have you checked this for ubuntu :-

http://www.openembedded.org/index.php/OEandYourDistro#Ubuntu

Cheers, pcd.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pcd: 06.03.2011 16:47.

06.03.2011 16:45 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » Developer Bereich (CVS, Openembedded) » OpenEmbedded (Enigma) » /openembedded/1.5/dm600pvr/build/tmp/sta ging/x86_64-linux/lib/libz.so.1: no version information avai

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe