Dm500plus Enigma2 Lite Image Pcd 5.1

• Hi kalehrl,

I am trying to make a image wth epgimport and webinterface already installed as they are difficult to install. Your epgimport works fine. Thanks. The rytec plugin now has a mipsel .so file. How did you get rid of it ?

Do you have a working e2 webinterface ? Can you post it please. What use do you/others make of it (I mean - what should I test) ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

The rytec plugin now has a mipsel .so file. How did you get rid of it ?

I noticed this .so file but I didn't touch it. The import works fine so I guess it is not needed to be recompiled for ppc. If you want the see the original mipsel .ipk, you can find it here:

http://www.rytec.be/tools/enig…import_1.0-r36_mipsel.ipk

I had to erase some lines after line 353 in plugin.py because the automatic restart didn't work. No other changes are needed in the plugin.

I no longer use enigma2 web interface. I think it significantly slows down enigma2 restart and, since I use enigma1, I don't need it. I used your web interface plugin from the server. I didn't edit anything in it and it worked OK.
    When I used it, I mainly did streaming and basically that was it.

• Yes, it streams and zaps only.

Which vlc did you use for streaming ?

I thought you managed to get epg.

• Thank you. I will test it.

If I put most items (including basic pack soft) - it has about 3mb free. Then with Memory Expander - this increases to about 10mb free.

I have sorted the instant recording problem. Will add the pli epgcache patch. A few other small items. Then I will post the image for a long testing period ! I will also post enigma1 as a plugin.