DCC-E2 V1.20 does not see all channels?

• I have DCC-E2 V1.20 installed in my network to control and maintain my DM800. Last week I added an extra LNB on 23° to see the HD channels on CanalDigitaal and TV Vlaanderen. All went OK, I can see and play the new channels under the 23 Astra satellite on my dreambox, but when I try to tidy up my bouqets via DCC-E2 V1.20 settings editor, I can only see a subset of the new channels that are visual on the box itself. By looking further, I noticed that also on the other satellites several channels are missing. Can someone help here? what could be the reason?
    Anyone a suggestion what other "channel editor" in the same style I could use instead?

Thanks for the help.

• Zitat

Originally posted by deswa

Anyone a suggestion what other "channel editor" in the same style I could use instead?

you can try: Bouquet Editor Suite

cheers,

Bernd

• Thanks! great tool!
    But there were still some channels missing. By investigating the channels I added via the Dreambox, I discovered that there are channel types "22" also. The Bouquet Editor Suite only mentions 1,2,4 and 25.
    I believe I have most of my channels now by adding "22" in the channel type field. My question: what is type "22"? why is it different? and at the bottom of the screen I see channels 3450/3960? does that mean that I am still missing another 510 channels? are there other "undocumented" Channel types. Thanks in advance for your help!

• in the editor you can change the filter to your needs,

1,2,4,25 are the "standard" types for Radio and TV (HD)

personally I've also 130 for the BBCi channels

I don't know what the other types of channels are, maybe some one else knows the details

PS:
    you can add the "22" in the preferences, this way you will always see this type

Cheers,

Bernd

• I found that if you leave the "channel type" field empty, you get all the types.
    0=test channels
    12,128,129,170,171=decoder/receiver update channels
    27=several sky italy channels
    100=channels whithout name ala 123V SID 0x123745
    130,131,145,212=EPG channels
    135,197=radio and mozaik
    211=subchannels
    and several others.
    So if you don't find a channel, leave channel type blank, and you see them all!

Cheers,

Deswa