i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM800 :::... » Allgemeines zur DM800 » usbTuner (multiple tuners on dm800) v0.7.3 ipk package (all new images) + GUI plugin » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (21): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] 21 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page usbTuner (multiple tuners on dm800) v0.7.3 ipk package (all new images) + GUI plugin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
huavei huavei is a male

Registration Date: 02.01.2014
Which box: DM800se
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: OE 1.6

skystar HD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello to all god people, soory for my english
I have newnigma2 3.3.2 on dm800se clone with ferrari sim (ssl87f).
I have skystar HD (linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Technisat_SkyStar_USB_HD), not skystar HD CI, in newnigma repository they don't have module-init-tools so i download manualy the file is module-init-tools_3.4-r5_mipsel.ipk, after install dmesg say

Installing module-init-tools (3.4-r5) to flash...
Configuring module-init-tools
update-alternatives: Linking //sbin/insmod to /sbin/insmod.26
update-alternatives: Linking //sbin/modprobe to /sbin/modprobe.26
update-alternatives: Linking //sbin/rmmod to /sbin/rmmod.26
update-alternatives: Linking //sbin/modinfo to /sbin/modinfo.26
update-alternatives: Linking //bin/lsmod to /bin/lsmod.26
update-alternatives: Linking //sbin/lsmod to /bin/lsmod.26

after that i install install usbtuner_0.7.3_all.ipk

dmesg

Installing usbtuner (0.7.3) to flash...
Configuring usbtuner
Adding system startup for /etc/init.d/usbtuner.sh.
Checking for -b support in modprobe... OK.
Checking for patched /etc/init.d/modutils.sh...not patched.
Patching /etc/init.d/modutils.sh...Done.
Searching for tuners...Done.

they dont find any tuner because my id of skystar is diferent from id of the script the id is 14f7:0500 so i nano /usr/script/usbtnrsetup.sh and change it on the line for skystar card, so i run

/usr/script/usbtnrsetup.sh setup
Checking for patched /etc/init.d/modutils.sh...OK.
Searching for tuners...Done.
Found: dvb-usb-az6027 !

i download firmware for az6027 from your repo ant try

/etc/init.d/usbtuner.sh start
Loading module: dvb-usb-az6027...Failed!

i even try load firmware from kernel labs and rename it to az6027, not work, same story

they not up frontend or anithing else but i find in dmesg
when grep usb

usbcore: registered new driver dvb_usb_az6027

so i supose that is the problem with the tuner chip 6110A and 0903B, but i dont now what to do, so please help me, at least show me the way smile

Thx
03.01.2014 17:04 huavei is offline Send an Email to huavei Search for Posts by huavei Add huavei to your Buddy List
marco777
Dreambox Team

images/avatars/avatar-19882.jpg

Registration Date: 16.12.2008
Which box: DM525; DM900; DM7080HD
External Storage: NAS; NFS
Which accessories: Fritzbox7490| Synology DS916+ (8GB) | SPAUN SMS17089 NF&SMK 17129|Teufel Cinebar52 THX|Netatmo|Harmony Elite|5 Wellensittiche
Which Image: OE 2.5
Welcher Bildschirm: Panasonic TX-55AXW634 UHD
Origin: Welterbe Oberes Mittelrheintal

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No Clone Support! rote Karte

marco777@i-have-a-dreambox.com
Keiner ist im faulenzen so fleißig wie ich!

03.01.2014 17:05 marco777 is offline Send an Email to marco777 Search for Posts by marco777 Add marco777 to your Buddy List
huavei huavei is a male

Registration Date: 02.01.2014
Which box: DM800se
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: OE 1.6

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

soory bro i dont now that, thx anyway
03.01.2014 17:33 huavei is offline Send an Email to huavei Search for Posts by huavei Add huavei to your Buddy List
n1ck n1ck is a male

images/avatars/avatar-2448.gif

Registration Date: 29.04.2007
Which box: DM7020HD
External Storage: keine
Which Image: OE 2.0

Hi, i've a Dm7020Hd, can i install this plugin? I've an Usb tuner a867 blue light my image it's newnigma 4.0.7.

Thanks a lot!!!
05.01.2014 22:06 n1ck is offline Send an Email to n1ck Search for Posts by n1ck Add n1ck to your Buddy List
markus21 markus21 is a male
Dreambox Admin

images/avatars/avatar-18651.png

Registration Date: 26.12.2005
Which box: DM800SEv2; DM900; DM7020HDv2; DM7080HD; ONE UltraHD; D-Box
External Storage: NAS
Which Image: OE 2.5; OE 2.2
Welcher Bildschirm: 55" LG UHD
Origin: gensungen.nordhessen .de

In principle, a usb tuner does work with DM7020HD. Regarding your image, u should ask @NN board.

Klick mich, wenn Du wissen willst, wie der Kabelscan mit dem SAT>IP Server der Dreambox und dem vTuner einer Fritzbox funktioniert

markus21@i-have-a-dreambox.com

KEIN Support per PN oder Email! Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet!

Dreambox Fanboy

Lachen schadet in jedem Fall der Krankheit und Optimismus ist ein Mangel an Information

Wir ham´ noch lange nicht genug...

29. April 2020 - Leipzig - Messehalle

05.01.2014 22:40 markus21 is online Send an Email to markus21 Homepage of markus21 Search for Posts by markus21 Add markus21 to your Buddy List Add markus21 to your Contact List
n1ck n1ck is a male

images/avatars/avatar-2448.gif

Registration Date: 29.04.2007
Which box: DM7020HD
External Storage: keine
Which Image: OE 2.0

Thanks i'll try!!!
05.01.2014 22:54 n1ck is offline Send an Email to n1ck Search for Posts by n1ck Add n1ck to your Buddy List
wortellica wortellica is a male

images/avatars/avatar-19399.jpg

Registration Date: 18.10.2009
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: USB-Stick; siehe Signatur
Which Image: OE 2.0; DMM original

Does this plugin work with oe2.0/gp3.2 ?
05.01.2014 23:14 wortellica is offline Search for Posts by wortellica Add wortellica to your Buddy List

No 1 know this
07.01.2014 23:05 wortellica is offline Search for Posts by wortellica Add wortellica to your Buddy List

RE: module-init-tools package is already in the standard repository: http://dreamboxupdate.com/ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by helour
1. If you want to use usbtuner on OE2.0 images you need download the "x" version of the usbtuner package = usbtuner_0.7.3x_all.ipk
2. After it you have to install module-init-tools:
opkg update
opkg install module-init-tools
3. Then you can install usbtuner:
opkg install usbtuner_0.7.3x_all.ipk
4. You also need download and install right firmware. Look at first page how to install usbtuner.

PS: The OE2.0 image is still experimental, I have sometimes problems with teletext cache and DVB-T channels switching.
everything works but i cant see the tuner in tunersettings?
08.01.2014 01:36 wortellica is offline Search for Posts by wortellica Add wortellica to your Buddy List
trans-x

Registration Date: 01.02.2009
Which box: DM100; DM800; DM7020
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; CIFS
Which Image: Gemini; OE 2.0; Sonstige

This plugin is working fine with oe2.0 on my dm800 but I don't know for your receiver (which one ?) and stick, I have no experience with the other boxes, sorry my friend Augenzwinkern

For those with af-9015/9013 stick (maybe others as well ?) dvb-t channel switching sometimes fails because of auto settings in terrestrial.xml, causing wrong tuning and not being able to use the stick without reboot.
I verified this by comparing multiplex data to tuner status data when it occured.
After editing terrestrial.xml and re-scanning this problem is solved for me. You have to add at least transmission mode for all channels, other parameters can be left to auto.
Hope this helps someone.
08.01.2014 23:45 trans-x is offline Send an Email to trans-x Search for Posts by trans-x Add trans-x to your Buddy List

it,s with my dm7020hd it, works with open pli.i have the right channellist with xml!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wortellica: 09.01.2014 00:05.

09.01.2014 00:00 wortellica is offline Search for Posts by wortellica Add wortellica to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by wortellica
it,s with my dm7020hd it, works with open pli. have the right channellist with xml?
Hauppauge nova T stick
09.01.2014 00:05 wortellica is offline Search for Posts by wortellica Add wortellica to your Buddy List
Bobsilvio

Registration Date: 03.09.2010
Which box: DM 800S
External Storage: siehe Signatur
Which Image: SF-Team

New Drivers is coming for Dreambrox on CVS Image:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVbm9iq0LlA
13.01.2014 16:25 Bobsilvio is offline Send an Email to Bobsilvio Search for Posts by Bobsilvio Add Bobsilvio to your Buddy List

It work,s now with dib0700 drivers HURRA
16.01.2014 14:07 wortellica is offline Search for Posts by wortellica Add wortellica to your Buddy List
Jojojoxx
User

Registration Date: 25.08.2011
Which box: DM7020 HD
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Sonstige

I have a WinTV-Nova Stick and installed usbtuner on my OE 2.0 Image (dm800se). Everything seems to work fine, the auto_setup detects the Nova-Stick and adds dib0700 to the /etc/usbtuner.conf. The output of auto_setup is:

quote:
root@dm800se:~# /usr/script/usbtnrsetup.sh auto_setup
Searching for tuners... Done.
Found: dvb-usb-dib0700 !
Adding dvb-usb-dib0700 to the config file (/etc/usbtuner.conf)... Done.
dvb-usb-dib0700 already blacklisted in /etc/modprobe.d/modprobe.conf.
All done but modprobe dvb-usb-dib0700 did not return 0 wich may mean that the driver for your module could not be loaded.
You need to install drivers for your tuner.
You can try to call this script like that: /usr/script/usbtnrsetup.sh download_drivers to install required or, if not known, all v4l drivers.
If you have already ran the above and modprobe still fails you may require a firmware file which is not provided in opkg's repositories.
Check /var/log/messages or dmesg for errors.

I already downloaded all drivers with "download_drivers". But I can´t see the usb tuner in my tuner settings. Executing "/usr/script/usbtnrsetup.sh check_status" outputs the following:
quote:
root@dm800se:~# /usr/script/usbtnrsetup.sh check_status
Hauppauge Nova-T Stick: <Driver error>

Has anyone an idea what I can do to get the Nova-T stick working?
Thanks smile
16.01.2014 15:09 Jojojoxx is offline Send an Email to Jojojoxx Search for Posts by Jojojoxx Add Jojojoxx to your Buddy List
Jojojoxx
User

I would like to add something to my previous post.
If I run "modprobe dvb-usb-dib0700", I get the following output:
quote:
root@dm800se:~# modprobe dvb-usb-dib0700
FATAL: Module dvb_usb_dib0700 not found.

Has anyone an idea?
Thanks!
19.01.2014 13:03 Jojojoxx is offline Send an Email to Jojojoxx Search for Posts by Jojojoxx Add Jojojoxx to your Buddy List
trans-x

Registration Date: 01.02.2009
Which box: DM100; DM800; DM7020
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; CIFS
Which Image: Gemini; OE 2.0; Sonstige

maybe install kernel-module-dvb-usb-dib0700_3.2-r12.48-bsp0_dm800se.ipk ?
19.01.2014 18:19 trans-x is offline Send an Email to trans-x Search for Posts by trans-x Add trans-x to your Buddy List
Jojojoxx
User

I tried it a few hours ago but it didn´t work :-(
Does anyone have a Nova T stick running on an OE 2.0 Image?
19.01.2014 18:32 Jojojoxx is offline Send an Email to Jojojoxx Search for Posts by Jojojoxx Add Jojojoxx to your Buddy List
eduardolino

images/avatars/avatar-2393.gif

Registration Date: 07.06.2006
Which box: DM 7020S
Which Image: ruDream

This plugin works in GP3 OE2.0 with usb dvb-t based in chips AF9015, SIANO, ITE9135. But only with default HD skin, which don't have frontend info. I think there are some kind problem on drivers, which not working correct with frontend infos. furthermore in case of SIANO or ITE9135 chipset you must replace the kernel module from oficial DM feed, with Pli team drivers.
24.01.2014 10:41 eduardolino is offline Send an Email to eduardolino Search for Posts by eduardolino Add eduardolino to your Buddy List
Micha_123 Micha_123 is a male
Dreamer

images/avatars/avatar-19843.jpg

Registration Date: 27.11.2004
External Storage: siehe Signatur
Which Image: siehe Signatur
Welcher Bildschirm: 55" LED TV
Origin: Niederlande

habe es verucht unter oe 2.0 experimentel + gp3.2 aber bekomme volgenden fehler auf der 800se

quote:
Package module-init-tools (3.16-r0) installed in root is up to date.
Configuring usbtuner.
System startup links for /etc/init.d/usbtuner.sh already exist.
Checking for -b support in modprobe... Failed.
Error: modprobe -b returns error! Is module-init-tools package installed ?
Collected errors:
* pkg_run_script: package "usbtuner" postinst script returned status 1.
* opkg_configure: usbtuner.postinst returned 1.
root@dm800se:/var/volatile/tmp#

edit: es geht nun,

habe die d´treiber für meinen stick von dreamboxupdate.com geladen, habe dann die firmwae von windows treibern extrahiert, und die usb ids indas script eingefügt,

nun erkennt das script den tuner und der ist unteer e2 gelistet cooool

starte nun die sendersuche

NC+ HD
Sky Germany HD

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Micha_123: 24.01.2014 15:02.

24.01.2014 14:31 Micha_123 is offline Send an Email to Micha_123 Search for Posts by Micha_123 Add Micha_123 to your Buddy List
Pages (21): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] 21 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM800 :::... » Allgemeines zur DM800 » usbTuner (multiple tuners on dm800) v0.7.3 ipk package (all new images) + GUI plugin

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe