i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Internationale Corner :::... » English Corner » Webcontrol » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Webcontrol
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ferdi47 ferdi47 is a male
User

images/avatars/avatar-82.jpg

Registration Date: 30.12.2009
Which box: DM7020HD
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: OE 2.0
Origin: Italy

Webcontrol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dm800se gemin gp3
How do you record ? - After the command "instant record" displays an error message "Error Parsing XML"

03.01.2011 13:42 ferdi47 is offline Send an Email to ferdi47 Search for Posts by ferdi47 Add ferdi47 to your Buddy List
User

Thread Starter Thread Started by ferdi47
RE: Webcontrol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ferdi47
dm800se gemin gp3
How do you record ? - After the command "instant record" displays an error message "Error Parsing XML"

Anyone can help me ?

05.01.2011 15:32 ferdi47 is offline Send an Email to ferdi47 Search for Posts by ferdi47 Add ferdi47 to your Buddy List
User

RE: Webcontrol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ferdi47
dm800se gemin gp3

I use the red button of web control, but i have "ERROR PARSING XML" , Please support me, thanks

09.01.2011 12:26 ferdi47 is offline Send an Email to ferdi47 Search for Posts by ferdi47 Add ferdi47 to your Buddy List
duomaster duomaster is a male

Registration Date: 31.12.2006
Which box: DM 8000HD
Which accessories: nichts
Which Image: iCVS
Welcher Bildschirm: panasonic plasma
Origin: suchen Google

Gemini and GP3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have read that you cant use GP3 with gemini image. So maybe that is the problem. I maybe wrong or has misunderstood but Try loading ICVS from 23/12-2010 and then install the GP3. That works very well by me.

30.01.2011 01:39 duomaster is offline Send an Email to duomaster Homepage of duomaster Search for Posts by duomaster Add duomaster to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of duomaster: keine YIM Account Name of duomaster: keine View the MSN Profile for duomaster
User

RE: Gemini and GP3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by duomaster
I have read that you cant use GP3 with gemini image. So maybe that is the problem. I maybe wrong or has misunderstood but Try loading ICVS from 23/12-2010 and then install the GP3. That works very well by me.

I have already installed GP3.

30.01.2011 11:46 ferdi47 is offline Send an Email to ferdi47 Search for Posts by ferdi47 Add ferdi47 to your Buddy List
duomaster duomaster is a male

Registration Date: 31.12.2006
Which box: DM 8000HD
Which accessories: nichts
Which Image: iCVS
Welcher Bildschirm: panasonic plasma
Origin: suchen Google

RE: Gemini and GP3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And does it work ok? Thats what I meen because someone wrote it will not function properly with a full image. If I understood it right the future will be only cvs and GP3. In most Images you already have blue button.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by duomaster: 03.02.2011 20:13.

03.02.2011 20:12 duomaster is offline Send an Email to duomaster Homepage of duomaster Search for Posts by duomaster Add duomaster to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of duomaster: keine YIM Account Name of duomaster: keine View the MSN Profile for duomaster
User

quote:
Originally posted by duomaster
And does it work ok? Thats what I meen because someone wrote it will not function properly with a full image. If I understood it right the future will be only cvs and GP3. In most Images you already have blue button.

I have icvs + GP3, but the recording does not work with interface WebControl, I have this message "ERROR PARSING XML"

04.02.2011 10:19 ferdi47 is offline Send an Email to ferdi47 Search for Posts by ferdi47 Add ferdi47 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Internationale Corner :::... » English Corner » Webcontrol

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe