YoutubeplayerE1.v.6.0

• Hi Friends,

New version of Enigma1 plugin YoutubeplayerE1 attached.

Tested ok on the 600pvr with Gemini 4.7, PLi 100912, Pcd 4.1-e1 and with vlc 1.0.5 on pc. May be ok with older vlc versions.

Install plugin :-

The plugin may ask for libcurl.so.3 with some images and libcurl.so.2 with others. But the attached libcurl.so.2 will be ok - change the name to libcurl.so.3 (when asked for) and ftp to /usr/lib (for openembedded images) or /var/lib (for others) and chmod 755.

The plugin .so and .cfg to /usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins (for openembedded) or /var/tuxbox/plugins (for others) and chmod 755 for the .so.

The .xml file to /etc/tuxbox/config (for openembedded) or /var/tuxbox/config (for others). Edit to insert the pc-ip.

Configure vlc 8.6 :-

Settings - Preferences - Interface - Main interface - select HTTP.
    Settings - Preferences - Interface - Main interface - HTTP - Advanced options - insert in Host address :8080.
    Close and restart vlc.

Configure vlc 1.0.5 :-

Tools - Preferences - All (at the bottom) - then same steps as for vlc 8.6.
    Preferences - Stream output - select (tick) all boxes except 'display while streaming'.

Open program folder VideoLAN (default install C:\Program Files\VideoLAN). In VideoLAN\VLC\http and \VideoLAN\VLC\http\old find two files .hosts. In these files find lines like :

#192.168.0.0/16

Delete # and insert the pc-ip (vlc server-ip). Important to do this in the two files.

Important when uninstalling another vlc version - also select option to delete preferences and cache.

##############################

Arbeitet mit 8.6 und vlc vlc 1.0.5.

Möglich, wählen Sie Video aus verschiedenen Regionen - GB, DE, IT, RU (Russland), PL und andere.

Mögliche, um die Zeit für die span-Videos - ab heute, this_week, this_month und all_time.

Mögliche, um die vlc-Server-IP-(mit Fernbedienung), oder wählen Sie aus der Liste.

INSTALL PLUGIN: --

Das Plugin fragt nach libcurl.so.3 mit einigen Bildern und libcurl.so.2 mit anderen. Aber die Anlage libcurl.so.2 werden ok - den Namen ändern, um libcurl.so.3 (wenn gefragt) und FTP nach / usr / lib (für openembedded Bilder) oder / var / lib (für andere) und chmod 755 .

Das Plugin. Und so. Cfg nach / usr / lib / tuxbox / plugins (für openembedded) oder / var / tuxbox / plugins (für andere) und chmod 755 für die. So.

Die. Xml-Datei in / etc / tuxbox / config (für openembedded) oder / var / tuxbox / config (für andere). Bearbeiten, um die PC-IP.

Konfigurieren vlc 8.6: --

Einstellungen - Einstellungen - Interface - Main-Schnittstelle - wählen Sie HTTP.
    Einstellungen - Einstellungen - Interface - Main-Schnittstelle - HTTP - Erweiterte Optionen - Legen Sie im Host-Adresse: 8080.
    Schließen und starten Sie VLC.

Konfigurieren vlc 1.0.5: --

Extras - Einstellungen - Alle (unten) -, dann dieselben Schritte wie für vlc 8.6.
    Einstellungen - Stream-Ausgabe - wählen Sie (ankreuzen) alle Felder außer "Display während Streaming".

VideoLAN-Open-Programm-Ordner (Standard-Installation von C: \ Program Files \ VideoLAN). In VideoLAN \ VLC \ http und \ VideoLAN \ VLC \ http \ alt zwei Dateien. Hosts. In diesen Dateien finden Sie Zeilen wie:

# 192.168.0.0/16

# Löschen und legen Sie die PC-IP (vlc-Server-IP). Wichtig, dies zu tun in den beiden Dateien.

Wichtig bei der Deinstallation von anderen VLC-Version - auch die Option zu löschen und Cache-Einstellungen.

Regards, pcd.

• Hi

Funny german translation (google?)...

The plugin is not working in a new OE-Image(CVS-Image too) with new libs.. :loudly_crying_face:

_ZNK11SMLTreeNode17GetAttributeValueEPc

(libtuxbox-xmltree is the oldone in your environment - in the newer one it has to be ...ValueEPkc) - have a look to the DMM-Board, some posts from dbluelle and someone else)

• Hi,

I was given the translation by denmimleo here :-

YoutubePlayerE1_Final - plugin for enigma1

Please kindly improve it if you wish.

I checked this plugin with Gemini 4.7 and PLi 100912 with the 600pvr.

Which box and image are you using ?

Cheers, pcd.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Hi
    dm600pvr - PB-Enigma v5 and a completely new oe from last week, all drivers, libs and plugins of newest date... (not easy to do that...)

• Zitat

Originally posted by senfgurke08154711
    Hi
    dm600pvr - PB-Enigma v5 and a completely new oe from last week, all drivers, libs and plugins of newest date... (not easy to do that...)

I cannot find this image to test it.

For the 600pvr - please use Pcd Enigma2 Enigma1 Combined Image v.4.1. It is quite new oe. You can then try two versions of youtubeplayer ! :)

Cheers, pcd.

• lol - I am an idiot...

v4, not v5...

I was only curios about it, my Vizyon HD Box can do this without any other things directly from internet...
    It plays all fileformats for videos out of the box...

• nice one pcd

finally works with a later version of vlc like 1.0.5
    im made up thanks for all your efforts.

one thing though,we have a repeat of an earlier problem on the 7020,where only half the screen is filled with the stream.ive searched through the old posts and cannot for the life of me find the topic.
    i know you cured it last time,but i cannot remember how to do it.

can you remember bud?

Ian.

• If I remember correctly - I had to build the plugin with a different source. I will try to find it again.

Please remind me if I do not come back in a few days. I am getting a bit old and forgetful ..... ! :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()