DM500plus Enigma2 Enigma1 Combined Image Pcd 4.1

• There seems to be something wrong with the daemon manager.

It won't start 'daemon'. :grinning_squinting_face:

I installed the daemon and I went to daemon manager. The default path is /usr/script/dmon which doesn't exist. Pressing 2 times green (save/start/restart) crashes enigma.

Then I changed the path to /usr/script/cam and there is no more enigma crash but it still doesn't start it. It is not in the processes list - ps command.

I started the daemon manually and it works. I rebooted the box but it doesn't autostart.

• Skin transparency can't be selected.

It doesn't react to pressing OK or green button (select).

It only reacts to restart gui after which transparency is OK.

And now after restarting for transparency, the daemon works.

Strange.

Maybe you could shift the menus for 1cm to the left because they are shifted a little to the right.

• The default path is /usr/script/dman !

Where was the script installed by the addon manager ?

The instruction for transperancy is at the top of the menu box (Select and Restart gui). It was the same dfor all the earlier images.

The menus are from the skin_default.xml. Please change that.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• I installed the daemon first.
    In earlier images, scripts were in /usr/script/cam and there my daemon script ended after installation.
    Then I went to daemon manager and tried to start the daemon with default settings /usr/script/dman and got a green screen.
    Then I changed it to /usr/script/cam and after several restarts it somehow remembered it.

Regarding transparency, in previous images transparency was set to medium so I never really adjusted it because default was OK for me.

I noticed that the new vlc, newtube players start playing files immediately without waiting for buffering which is great!!

• Did you try to download and install daemons via Addon Manager - Download Addons - Daemon ?

If not, please delete your installed items and try via Addon Manager.

The scripts will be different.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• I didn't find a screen in skin_default.xml to center menus except menu simple.

This menu is already centered properly.

I would like to fix main menu and almost all other menus within it.

• There is but not for the main menu.

Tried to change this:

<screen name="Extramenu" position="center,center" size="580,400" title="" >

and this:

<screen name="Menusimple" position="center,center" size="580,350" title="" >

But it only changes menu simple not the main menu.
    Other screens are for adapter settings etc. which are OK.

• Hi,

For the 'list' mode - you will find screen menu_mainmenu in skin.xml. Most other windows are controlled by screen ChoiceBox which is in skin_default.xml. The screens in the 'icon' mode are not user adjustible yet. I will move them to left in the image.

Cheers, pcd.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()