i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » Developer Bereich (CVS, Openembedded) » OpenEmbedded (Enigma) » Please...server addons how to ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Please...server addons how to ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fairbird fairbird is a female

Registration Date: 14.12.2009
Which box: DM800
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which accessories: CharlesVeini
Which Image: OE 2.5
Welcher Bildschirm: CharlesVeini
Origin: Bahrain

Hilfe Please...server addons how to ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi every body ... how are you ?

I want please some tutorials for how to make personal sever addons for gemini image ? xml server ?

any one have it please give to me .

Thank you

Regards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fairbird: 05.10.2010 04:53.

05.10.2010 04:53 fairbird is offline Send an Email to fairbird Homepage of fairbird Search for Posts by fairbird Add fairbird to your Buddy List Add fairbird to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of fairbird: fairbird YIM Account Name of fairbird: fairbird View the MSN Profile for fairbird

Thread Starter Thread Started by fairbird
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ops...

23 View and no answer Augen rollen

i'm so sad traurig

help please ...

Thank's

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fairbird: 05.10.2010 12:44.

05.10.2010 12:43 fairbird is offline Send an Email to fairbird Homepage of fairbird Search for Posts by fairbird Add fairbird to your Buddy List Add fairbird to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of fairbird: fairbird YIM Account Name of fairbird: fairbird View the MSN Profile for fairbird
loui loui is a male
Fortgeschrittener

images/avatars/avatar-5.gif

Registration Date: 19.06.2006
Which box: DM920; DM8000
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD
Which accessories: 3 Smargo
Welcher Bildschirm: LG OLED C9
Origin: österreich

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi

see here Gemini Wiki
Link

DM 920 HD
Image: DMM Experimental + GP4 im Flash
Multiboot: nichts in Verwendung
05.10.2010 12:49 loui is offline Homepage of loui Search for Posts by loui Add loui to your Buddy List Add loui to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of loui: keiner YIM Account Name of loui: keiner View the MSN Profile for loui

Thread Starter Thread Started by fairbird

Thank you freind ...

But germany language i want english one ... if you can ?

Thank you agin .
05.10.2010 21:18 fairbird is offline Send an Email to fairbird Homepage of fairbird Search for Posts by fairbird Add fairbird to your Buddy List Add fairbird to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of fairbird: fairbird YIM Account Name of fairbird: fairbird View the MSN Profile for fairbird
nush

Registration Date: 29.05.2010
Which box: DM 500S
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini
Origin: UK

http://wiki.blue-panel.com/index.php/Gem...:English_Portal

maybe this will help
21.08.2011 23:29 nush is offline Send an Email to nush Search for Posts by nush Add nush to your Buddy List
dnielvoks dnielvoks is a male

Registration Date: 27.03.2012
Which box: DM 500S
External Storage: CF
Which Image: ruDream

Hey nush. That helped. I was looking for the english portal.

no links please - edit bay doc

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dnielvoks: 27.03.2012 11:31.

27.03.2012 11:30 dnielvoks is offline Send an Email to dnielvoks Homepage of dnielvoks Search for Posts by dnielvoks Add dnielvoks to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for dnielvoks
jackmay jackmay is a male

Registration Date: 26.11.2014
Which box: DM100
Which Image: Gemini
Origin: US

I know that the "my server" option has been in the plugins part of the gemini image for the past few years now and thought that i may try experimenting by accessing a different server.

Would it be ok if somebody made a guide into how this can be achieved? I remember a few years ago i attached the myserver option to red devils server to check it out on an older gemini image, but i forget how this was achieved.

According to gemini spec there's a useraddon.xml file but i've not found it on my box.

Also i was wondering, has anybody got any of the mail clients to link to a hotmail e-mail address? If so which ones? All of the ones i have seen over the years have been for the likes of yahoo etc. I would just forward hotmail to yahoo but i actually forward my yahoo account to hotmail as i use msn a lot to check my mail on.

Thanks

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by jackmay: 26.11.2014 04:44.

26.11.2014 04:41 jackmay is offline Send an Email to jackmay Search for Posts by jackmay Add jackmay to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » Developer Bereich (CVS, Openembedded) » OpenEmbedded (Enigma) » Please...server addons how to ?

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe