Dm500plus Enigma2 Pcd 3.1

• I tested these 2 files and it is difficult to say how faster emu start is.
    Maybe it would be easier to judge when using card server + cam.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Eselzuechter
    Kann man mit diesem Image auch Filme schauen, die auf ´ner HDD an einer DM500HD liegen?

Nicht getestet. Aber - Plugin Partnerbox arbeiten dürfen.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Eselzuechter
    Kann man mit diesem Image auch Filme schauen, die auf ´ner HDD an einer DM500HD liegen?

I believe you would have to use NFS for mounts.
    I successfully mounted my ubuntu hdd using NFS on 500+ with pcd's image.

• ich kriegs nicht hin. Wenn ich die fürs webIF notwendigen Dateien installiere + CCCam ist der Speicher voll. Wie habt ihr das gemacht bei der 500+ ???

Sat 85cm mit Astra + Hotbird
    T90: 0,8°W - 4,8°E - 9°E - 13°E - 16°E - 19,2°E - 23,5°E - 28,2/28,5°E
    Dream 7020 Si @E2 - Dream 500+ - Dream 800 - Dream 8000

• Mount your pc hard drive on /media/hdd and then use 'increase memory with hdd' in extra setup. But the problem is your pc must always be on.

• Hi,

I think - in the next version - we can have the option to send enigma1 binary to the hdd (pc in your case) when we do not need it. Then 3mb extra space will be available and you will be able to watch normal tv (with emu) without the pc.

Do you think this will be useful ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Original von kalehrl
    Mount your pc hard drive on /media/hdd and then use 'increase memory with hdd' in extra setup. But the problem is your pc must always be on.

I'll try this with a NAS. Thank You.

pcd: Yes!

Sat 85cm mit Astra + Hotbird
    T90: 0,8°W - 4,8°E - 9°E - 13°E - 16°E - 19,2°E - 23,5°E - 28,2/28,5°E
    Dream 7020 Si @E2 - Dream 500+ - Dream 800 - Dream 8000

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tscharlie ()

• Zitat

Do you think this will be useful ?

Yes, especially for people who don't need e1 or who don't want to have pc running all the time.

• Hi kalehrl and other users of the Pcd E2E1 images,

I need your opinion ! :)

I looked into the need for another new image. It seems the basic enigma2 cvs code - as far as powerpc boxes are concerned - is now stable. New codes are only for the hd boxes. It is very difficult to go through the new codes to find what may be useful for us.

So - I am thinking that - it is not necessary to make any more new powerpc E2 images. In future my own Extra Setup changes can be installed via plugins.

Of course - I will adapt any new E2 plugins and Skins for use in our images.

What is your opinion ?

If you agree - please post in this thread - your suggestions for E2 plugins and Skins - or any other items.

Cheers, pcd.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Yes, the existing image is very stable and since there is no more development for ppc boxes in general, there is also no need for new e2 images.

I was surprised to see the 500+, 600, 7020 removed from this page:

http://dreamboxupdate.com/

In the 4.1 image there is a bug when I press HELP button and choose YouTube plugin, the message pops out stating 'Plugin YouTube Missing' even though it is installed. This doesn't happen with DailyMotion and VLC player. I haven't tested other items.

Cheers!

• Hi kalehrl,

Thank you for your reply.

Keep posting about any problems - I will correct these with image-update plugins from time to time.

Cheers, pcd.

• Moin,

ist es möglich, weiterhin meine 7020´er Fernebedienung mit diesem Image zu nutzen ? Habe keine Einstellung dazu gefunden.
    Bei Enigma läßt sich ohne weiteres umschalten.

Ist es auch möglich, Daten vom NAS anzusehen ?
    Mounten wird sicher gehen, doch kann ich sie abspielen, z.B. über Video-Taste auf der 7020`er Fernbedienung.

Gruss und danke für Antworten !

3x DM 900 UHD
    1x DM 800 HDse V2
    4x DM 500 HD V2
    Merlin OE2.x/GP3.x/Eigener Skin
    Sky Welt/Film HD, HD+, V13

:429:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von aslan2006 ()

• Hi,

Please install plugins Webinterface and Partnerbox via image Addon Manager. Then you may control the 7020.

You should be able to play video from nas. Mount it via Mountmanager.

Greetings.

• Zitat

Original von pcd
    Hi,

Please install plugins Webinterface and Partnerbox via image Addon Manager. Then you may control the 7020.

Greetings.

Sorry, maybe there is a mistake.
    I don´t want to control a dreambox 7020 with my dm500+, but I want to use a 7020 remote control in order to control my 500+.
    It is much more easier instead of using the smaller original remote control.
    With engima image E1 it is possible to toggle between the original and the "bigger" remot control (maybe it is an other keymap.xml necessary...?)

3x DM 900 UHD
    1x DM 800 HDse V2
    4x DM 500 HD V2

3x DM 900 UHD
    1x DM 800 HDse V2
    4x DM 500 HD V2

• Zitat

Original von kalehrl
    Try putting this keymap.xml for 600pvr in /usr/share/enigma2.

I have tested the xml file, but it doesn´t work.
    I cannot understand where the video button on the small remote should be ?

3x DM 900 UHD
    1x DM 800 HDse V2
    4x DM 500 HD V2