i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 600PVR :::... » CVS Images Enigma2 DM600PVR » Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 3.1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 3.1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
taitlth

Registration Date: 26.04.2007
Which box: DM 600PVR-S; andere
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: PLi; Sonstige
Welcher Bildschirm: Sharp Aquous 37"
Origin: A

Sendersuche mit Provider Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

with "Sendersuche mit Provider" I can not change Q64 to Q256 - and manual search does not variy the frequencey.
Does anyone know, where I can find the configuration for the "Proider search"?

Would help, because the provider changed from Q64 to Q256!

Until then the image worked really fine and the workaround did it.

Frequency search leads to green screen.
03.11.2010 20:05 taitlth is offline Send an Email to taitlth Search for Posts by taitlth Add taitlth to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 31.08.2004
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: Sonstige
Origin: UK

Thread Starter Thread Started by pcd
RE: Sendersuche mit Provider Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by taitlth
with "Sendersuche mit Provider" I can not change Q64 to Q256 - and manual search does not variy the frequencey.
Does anyone know, where I can find the configuration for the "Proider search"?

Would help, because the provider changed from Q64 to Q256!

Until then the image worked really fine and the workaround did it.

Frequency search leads to green screen.

Please discuss it in this thread :-

Cable scan problem with the Pcd 3.1 enigma2 image

I opened it to discuss cable scan.

Cheers, pcd.
03.11.2010 20:44 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
taitlth

Registration Date: 26.04.2007
Which box: DM 600PVR-S; andere
Which Image: PLi; Sonstige
Welcher Bildschirm: Sharp Aquous 37"
Origin: A

RE: Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 3.1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

many thanks for the new version.

for the next version:
the startscript for scam has a small lingusitic problem, the filename of
/usr/bin/scam.ppc in the scrip starts with a capital letter - so scam does not start.
Could you change either filename to /usr/bin/Scam.ppc or adapt the script?

I know, ist only a tittle - but could save some time of some people.

Best regards Thomas
06.11.2010 07:48 taitlth is offline Send an Email to taitlth Search for Posts by taitlth Add taitlth to your Buddy List
mrfuck
User

Registration Date: 13.11.2008
Which box: DM 500+C; DM 500+S; DM 600PVR-S; DM 800S
Which Image: Gemini
Origin: DREAM-ISLAND

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

with my dm800/gemini i can stream multiple streams at the same time. with this image the stream disconnects if i try to start a second one. so far your image would be amazing if you could solve this problem.
thanks!
06.11.2010 16:25 mrfuck is offline Send an Email to mrfuck Search for Posts by mrfuck Add mrfuck to your Buddy List
gutemine
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are aware that the CPU of the 600 is not that powerfull ?

The 800 already has Problems because of CPU power (Multiple HD Recordings, Network Traffic), what would you expect from the 600 ?
06.11.2010 16:27
Antalor Antalor is a male

Registration Date: 29.08.2009
Which box: DM 600PVR-S
External Storage: keine

I have a question, can you please explain me what exactly the featutre
"Increase available Memory with HDD/USB/CF" means?

I have a DM600PVR with PCDs 3.1 E2 Image and activated this feature, like i have been told in the support thread. I had a 6GB HDD in it, now i have changed it to a 40GB an the Box doesnt boot anymore.
( the 40GB is OK, checked on windows and also with gParted formated and checked).
Does the Box write some things to the HDD and therfore with an other HDD no boot anymore, or isnt it so?
Please for Help.
bg
23.11.2010 20:07 Antalor is offline Send an Email to Antalor Search for Posts by Antalor Add Antalor to your Buddy List Add Antalor to your Contact List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
Originally posted by Antalor
I have a question, can you please explain me what exactly the featutre
"Increase available Memory with HDD/USB/CF" means?

I have a DM600PVR with PCDs 3.1 E2 Image and activated this feature, like i have been told in the support thread. I had a 6GB HDD in it, now i have changed it to a 40GB an the Box doesnt boot anymore.
( the 40GB is OK, checked on windows and also with gParted formated and checked).
Does the Box write some things to the HDD and therfore with an other HDD no boot anymore, or isnt it so?
Please for Help.
bg

Please look in the script /etc/move2hdd.

When you select Increase available Memory "with HDD" - this script is executed.

Please check that the steps are actually done.

If you have any problem - please ask - I will help you.

Cheers, pcd.
23.11.2010 21:24 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List

OK, so the script move2hdd copies files to the hdd...
So, what do i have to do if i want to plug in any other hdd?
Can i copy the files from the old hdd to the new hdd?
Or what shall i do, i dont want to reflash a clear image, because it takes a long time to download and install all addons and so...
24.11.2010 17:28 Antalor is offline Send an Email to Antalor Search for Posts by Antalor Add Antalor to your Buddy List Add Antalor to your Contact List
kalehrl kalehrl is a male
Experte

Registration Date: 09.03.2008
Which box: DM 500+S

Yes, just copy the files.
24.11.2010 21:38 kalehrl is offline Send an Email to kalehrl Search for Posts by kalehrl Add kalehrl to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kalehrl

It doesnt work for me, sorry, i have new installed everything, but now i got problems to install twistedweb...
24.11.2010 23:27 Antalor is offline Send an Email to Antalor Search for Posts by Antalor Add Antalor to your Buddy List Add Antalor to your Contact List
Experte

You have to install software again.
I then install plugins I need from the server.
Then I erase the Extensions folder and replace it with the one in which I have some plugins which are modified a little by me.
And it works for me.
24.11.2010 23:34 kalehrl is offline Send an Email to kalehrl Search for Posts by kalehrl Add kalehrl to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kalehrl

Ok, i first flashed the Image, after i Initialized HDD, after i did Invrease Available Memory with HDD and now i am installing the Basic pack, but only "twisted" wont work, i tryed it before and some extensions didnt work, like webif, cccaminfo tool...
24.11.2010 23:40 Antalor is offline Send an Email to Antalor Search for Posts by Antalor Add Antalor to your Buddy List Add Antalor to your Contact List
Experte

I've noticed that the server is slow and sometimes download is interrupted and the file is broken and won't install.
24.11.2010 23:43 kalehrl is offline Send an Email to kalehrl Search for Posts by kalehrl Add kalehrl to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kalehrl

Ok, but now i am a little bit "nervous" after doing the complete install several times ;-)
24.11.2010 23:49 Antalor is offline Send an Email to Antalor Search for Posts by Antalor Add Antalor to your Buddy List Add Antalor to your Contact List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Here is twisted (attached).

Please iput it in /tmp and install manually.

I will look into the download problem.

Anything you cannot install -just ask. smile

Cheers, pcd.

Attachment:
unknown twisted_8.1.0-r0_powerpc.ipk (1.41 MB, 7 downloads)
25.11.2010 00:40 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
haddi

Registration Date: 02.06.2010
Which Image: DMM original

D'oh...

alles geklärt. fröhlich

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by haddi: 08.12.2010 21:35.

08.12.2010 20:49 haddi is offline Send an Email to haddi Search for Posts by haddi Add haddi to your Buddy List
aslan2006 aslan2006 is a male
Stammuser

images/avatars/avatar-18780.png

Registration Date: 31.01.2007
Which box: DM500HDv2; DM800SEv2; DM7080HD
External Storage: CF-Card; HDD; CIFS
Which accessories: Synology 2x3TB
Which Image: Merlin
Welcher Bildschirm: Panasonic TX-P50VT50E
Origin: Eiforbibbsch

Emc ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

is it possible to install some versions of the EMC-Plugin on that E2 Image.
I would like use that Image, but EMC or the old suomipoeka Plugin is an essential feature for my dreamboxes.

Greetings and thanks for an answer.

Merlin OE2.x/GP3.x/Eigener Skin
Sky Welt/Film HD, HD+

13.01.2011 11:52 aslan2006 is offline Send an Email to aslan2006 Search for Posts by aslan2006 Add aslan2006 to your Buddy List
Experte

There is suomipoeka plugin available for download from the server.
13.01.2011 12:00 kalehrl is offline Send an Email to kalehrl Search for Posts by kalehrl Add kalehrl to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kalehrl
Stammuser

quote:
Original von kalehrl
There is suomipoeka plugin available for download from the server.

...sounds great... woot

Sky Welt/Film HD, HD+

13.01.2011 15:36 aslan2006 is offline Send an Email to aslan2006 Search for Posts by aslan2006 Add aslan2006 to your Buddy List
Stammuser

Backup ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last question.

How do you perform a flash backup with this E2 Image.
Usually I use the GP2 FlashBackup Plugin or the old script.

Is it also available for your image or an alternative ?
My experience in other E2 Images for 600 were problems with detection of the correct secondstage Version etc. because we have the "incorrect" combination with hard and software.

Greetings

Sky Welt/Film HD, HD+

13.01.2011 16:04 aslan2006 is offline Send an Email to aslan2006 Search for Posts by aslan2006 Add aslan2006 to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 600PVR :::... » CVS Images Enigma2 DM600PVR » Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 3.1

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe