i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 600PVR :::... » CVS Images Enigma2 DM600PVR » Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 3.1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 3.1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 31.08.2004
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: Sonstige
Origin: UK

Thread Starter Thread Started by pcd
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jogi29
Hi pcd,

konntest du schon mal nachschauen, wieso "meine" InfoBarGenerics.py nicht im Image funktioniert?

Hi,

Was ist das Problem - mit InfoBarGenerics.py in das Image? Warum Sie ändern?

Cheers, pcd.
25.09.2010 18:33 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Jogi29 Jogi29 is a male
Betatester

images/avatars/avatar-19884.png

Registration Date: 21.07.2006
Which box: DM900; ONE UltraHD
External Storage: SSD
Which accessories: Marantz NR1607
Which Image: OE 2.5
Welcher Bildschirm: Samsung UE55JU6480
Origin: Ländle

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damit ich die gleiche Tastenbelegung wie bei E1 habe, das habe ich auch bei meiner Dm8000 und den DM500 HD gemacht. Schau dir mal den Link aus meinem 1. Beitrag an.

"Kaum macht man es richtig, .... schon geht es!"

"Machen ist wie wollen, nur krasser!"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jogi29: 25.09.2010 21:31.

25.09.2010 21:31 Jogi29 is offline Send an Email to Jogi29 Search for Posts by Jogi29 Add Jogi29 to your Buddy List
Jogi29 Jogi29 is a male
Betatester

keiner eine Idee wie man den Fehler beheben kann?

29.09.2010 19:01 Jogi29 is offline Send an Email to Jogi29 Search for Posts by Jogi29 Add Jogi29 to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:

Leider Freund - ich war im Urlaub. Wird prüfen, Ihr Problem bald! smile

Regards.
pcd.
29.09.2010 19:29 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Jogi29 Jogi29 is a male
Betatester

Urlaub ist immer gut Augenzwinkern , alles klar, wäre toll wenn es klappen würde.

29.09.2010 21:33 Jogi29 is offline Send an Email to Jogi29 Search for Posts by Jogi29 Add Jogi29 to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:

Hi,

Das Problem ist in dieser Zeile: -

code:
1:
from enigma import Cbputils, Cbptools

"Cbputils" und "Cbptools" sind nur im Gemini Image. Sorry!

Regards, pcd.
01.10.2010 02:32 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Jogi29 Jogi29 is a male
Betatester

ich glaube ich werde alt, das letzte Mal habe ich die InfoBarGenerics.py aus deinem Image genommen und nur die 2 Zeilen

"showFavourites": (self.showFavourites, _("show Favourites")),
"showProviders": (self.showProviders, _("show Providers")),

nach

"historyBack": (self.historyBack, _("previous channel in history")),
"historyNext": (self.historyNext, _("next channel in history")),
"openServiceList": (self.openServiceList, _("open servicelist")),

eingefügt, das müsste doch gehen, hat aber den gleichen Fehler gebracht, ich werde es aber am Nachmittag nochmals testen.

01.10.2010 07:08 Jogi29 is offline Send an Email to Jogi29 Search for Posts by Jogi29 Add Jogi29 to your Buddy List
hans753 hans753 is a male

Registration Date: 10.10.2006
Which box: DM 500C
Which Image: DMM original

quote:
Originally posted by elmartino
hans753 solved the scanning issue:
"The scan seems to work if you change the scanning method.
It seems to work this way: Tuner Configuration. In German "Typ der Kanalsuche" Set it to Provider."

Today I installed the new version, too. I can confirm that the problem still exists on the DM600 PVR-C
I tried to fix the bug, but it didn't work.
The problem is located in the file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ScanSetup.py in line 161, the problem (IndexError: list index out of range)
This line causes the problem
tmpstr += data[1]

The problem is, that data[1] doesn't contain any data.
It seems like data, doesn't contain any data at all.

During the wizard the installation of some cable settings failed (missing file).
I could imagine, that this missing file is needed for the scan and that this is the reason for the failure.

Does anybody know which file is needed for scanning the cable network?
02.10.2010 20:49 hans753 is offline Send an Email to hans753 Search for Posts by hans753 Add hans753 to your Buddy List

I forgot to say, tuxtxt seems not to work.
It starts, but I'm unable to change the page or to exit tuxtxt.
02.10.2010 20:51 hans753 is offline Send an Email to hans753 Search for Posts by hans753 Add hans753 to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
Originally posted by hans753
I forgot to say, tuxtxt seems not to work.
It starts, but I'm unable to change the page or to exit tuxtxt.

Hi,

Thanks for the info re cable scan. I will try to improve it.

Re tuxtxt - it is a known problem with the rc code. You can use tuxtxt by doing this :-

In /usr/bin/enigma2.sh - move # from the start of inputdev line to the start of the rawrc line and Reboot. But then long press of buttons will not work.

Cheers, pcd.
02.10.2010 21:07 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List

@pcd
thank you for the tuxtxt hint.

Do you know if the python script mentioned from above use the /etc/tuxbox/cables.xml
At least this file exists and has some entries and looks fine to me.

Do you know who maintains this code?
03.10.2010 01:16 hans753 is offline Send an Email to hans753 Search for Posts by hans753 Add hans753 to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
Originally posted by hans753
@pcd
thank you for the tuxtxt hint.

Do you know if the python script mentioned from above use the /etc/tuxbox/cables.xml
At least this file exists and has some entries and looks fine to me.

Do you know who maintains this code?

Hi,

I looked at the cables code a long time ago. I am sure it uses that xml. But probably the frontend is not inputting the 'data' entry. I will have to read the code again.

The coding comes from the Dream-multimedia enigma2 cvs. Maintained by their developers. The problem is - they do not support the use of enigma2 for the enigma1 (powerpc) boxes.

Cheers, pcd.
03.10.2010 01:37 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
lelle24678

Registration Date: 01.10.2006
Which box: DM 7025S
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: Gemini

yes same problems
04.10.2010 11:05 lelle24678 is offline Send an Email to lelle24678 Search for Posts by lelle24678 Add lelle24678 to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
Originally posted by lelle24678
yes same problems

Can you remember which last image was ok for this?
04.10.2010 23:12 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
mayk1

Registration Date: 02.01.2010
Which box: DM 600PVR-S
External Storage: HDD

RE: Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 3.1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks aurtor..
13.10.2010 15:42 mayk1 is offline Send an Email to mayk1 Search for Posts by mayk1 Add mayk1 to your Buddy List
DoctorUltra DoctorUltra is a male
Dreamer

images/avatars/avatar-9825.gif

Registration Date: 19.12.2004
Which box: DM 600PVR-C; DM 7000S; DM 8000HD
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; CIFS
Which accessories: 4 GByte Stick, 1TB HDD
Which Image: Gemini; CVS
Welcher Bildschirm: Toshiba 42Z3030D

quote:
This image is particularly suitable for installing in flash.
If installing in flash - it is very important use the feature "Increase available memory" soon after first bootup.
To keep the image size small - only the minimum software is included in the image. So - please install the Basic Pack Software before installing any plugin.
The image can be installed on multiboot, but the flash image has to be recent (new cvs).
Note: When you remove (uninstall) a skin via Addon Manager - check that it is deleted from /usr/share/enigma2. Sometimes ipkg remove does not work completely !

Ich habe ein paar Fragen,

1. Nach dem ersten Neustart die funktion Increase Memory, wo legt er den den zusätzlichen Platz an?
2. Danach soll man ja die Basic Software installieren, wahrscheinlich per Download?
3. Kann man in dem Image einstellen, das er die Plugins auf die Festplatte packt oder besser gesagt, langt der Flash überhaupt (ich glaube 32mb) müsste der sein? Passt da überhaupt alles in den Flash?

4. Und die alles entscheidende Frage, wie flüssig läuft dieses Image eigentlich so, was sagt Ihr dazu?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DoctorUltra: 21.10.2010 11:35.

21.10.2010 11:16 DoctorUltra is offline Send an Email to DoctorUltra Search for Posts by DoctorUltra Add DoctorUltra to your Buddy List
moe4life

Registration Date: 05.05.2007
Which box: DM 600PVR-C
External Storage: HDD

Hi,

I have a problem with the plugins. Could you please help me? I have a dreambox 600 pvr with your new enigma 2 testimage.

After the installation I run increase memory with hd and installed all the software from basic. (twisted, python and so on)

When I try to execute exctensions like the imdb extension or others I get an error

no module named twisted.web or no module named twisted.internet.

But I installed the twisted package and everything, even twisted 2 and twisted mail and python html but I can't execute any plugin. I always get these error messages...

regards
02.11.2010 10:49 moe4life is offline Send an Email to moe4life Search for Posts by moe4life Add moe4life to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
Originally posted by DoctorUltra
Ich habe ein paar Fragen,

1. Nach dem ersten Neustart die funktion Increase Memory, wo legt er den den zusätzlichen Platz an?
2. Danach soll man ja die Basic Software installieren, wahrscheinlich per Download?
3. Kann man in dem Image einstellen, das er die Plugins auf die Festplatte packt oder besser gesagt, langt der Flash überhaupt (ich glaube 32mb) müsste der sein? Passt da überhaupt alles in den Flash?

4. Und die alles entscheidende Frage, wie flüssig läuft dieses Image eigentlich so, was sagt Ihr dazu?

Hallo,

1. In hdd - wenn Sie "Mit hdd"

2. Ja, per Download.

3. Sorry - ich verstehe das nicht.

4. Sorry - ich verstehe das nicht.

Regards, pcd.
02.11.2010 14:23 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
Originally posted by moe4life
Hi,

I have a problem with the plugins. Could you please help me? I have a dreambox 600 pvr with your new enigma 2 testimage.

After the installation I run increase memory with hd and installed all the software from basic. (twisted, python and so on)

When I try to execute exctensions like the imdb extension or others I get an error

no module named twisted.web or no module named twisted.internet.

But I installed the twisted package and everything, even twisted 2 and twisted mail and python html but I can't execute any plugin. I always get these error messages...

regards

Hi,

"Increase memory with hdd" should transfer python2.5 from folder /usr/lib to folder /media/hdd. And a softlink is created in /usr/lib for python2.5.

Please check that this link exits and if you select it - folder /media/hdd/python2.5 opens.

Cheers, pcd.
02.11.2010 14:29 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
kalehrl kalehrl is a male
Experte

Registration Date: 09.03.2008
Which box: DM 500+S

quote:

When you use "increase memory" function, all plugins and some other files are automatically moved to the hard drive so you don't have to transfer them manually.

quote:

The image runs smoothly. I believe that's what you want to know.
Of course, enigma1 is quicker but enigma2 is not so slow as some claim.
02.11.2010 15:42 kalehrl is offline Send an Email to kalehrl Search for Posts by kalehrl Add kalehrl to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kalehrl
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 600PVR :::... » CVS Images Enigma2 DM600PVR » Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 3.1

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe