Dm500plus Enigma2 Pcd 2.2

• Here is my e.log from the same image on BA.

I get some of the same message - but no sound problem.

Every time you change a channel - the log shows a "Playing...." message. Not every time you get "Playing" you get the error message in your log. So I am not sure it is important.

Did you have this problem before - with the earlier e2 image ?

If this is a new problem - change /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Channelselection.py to the Orig version. Does it help ?

Cheers, pcd.

ps. Original Channelselection.py attached.

• I started enigma2 manually from the console monitoring every line in the output and the audio glitch and the

Code
    no ancillary data in audio stream... abort radiotext pes parser

exactly coincide. It can't be a fluke.

You need to turn up the volume a bit and, for example, switch to a music channel and wait 10-15 seconds.

I tried changing the .py file but it's the same.

Zitat

Did you have this problem before - with the earlier e2 image ?

I remember having this problem with 2-3 last releases but earlier, I'm not sure.

I'll download one of the first images and try.

• No hurry ! :)

I do not think we need to have a new image - until we have something new to put in it.

Cheers, pcd.

ps. Have you ever used Veetle.com for live sport and new films etc ? Will you be interested in a plugin to stream it to dreambox ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Just finished checking all images in the database and this little problem is present in all of them.

I guess before I was busy with bigger problems and didn't notice smaller ones.

Never mind this error.

Zitat

I do not think we need to have a new image - until we have something new to put in it.

I couldn't agree with you more on that! :)

Zitat

Have you ever used Veetle.com

No I haven't. I guess youtube is the one I use most often for streaming to my dreambox.