i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM8000 » and AAC-HE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page and AAC-HE
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joao cabo

Registration Date: 05.10.2007
Which box: DM 800S
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: Gemini

and AAC-HE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since a few days provider MEO on 30W is transmitting some channels with AAC-HE audio. As I understood this stands for MP4 High Efficiency. Have myself a DM8000. Am not able to decode the audio.

Is there something known how to overcome this issue?

Thx
21.03.2010 16:03 joao cabo is offline Send an Email to joao cabo Search for Posts by joao cabo Add joao cabo to your Buddy List
dragnan

Registration Date: 09.09.2009
Which box: DM 8000HD
External Storage: keine
Which Image: DMM original

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The current version of Enigma (and Gemini) decodes HE-AAC fine - with some limitation. If only one audio stream is available, everything is fine. If more than one track is available, you can hear sound on recordings (and Timeshift) but not on live TV.

DM told me, they work on this issue.

I watch danish TV on DVB-T. Danish TV is MPEG-4 with HE-AAC. DR-Update and DR-K always contain only one HE-AAC audio stream and it works perfect. DR-HD transmits more than one in some TV-Programs and that works only on recordings.

I have no information on when this will be fixed.

Best regards
22.03.2010 09:42 dragnan is offline Send an Email to dragnan Search for Posts by dragnan Add dragnan to your Buddy List
stanob

Registration Date: 31.03.2006
External Storage: CF
Which Image: iCVS
Origin: Slowakei 70km in Bratislava

AAC-HE radio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ich suche codec aac-he fur Dreambox 8000 HD PVR
FUNRADIO Sk,Expres Sk
Thor 5/6 & Intelsat 10-02 at 0.8°W
11919 V
SR 28000-7/8

Konnen Sie mir helfen ?
22.01.2011 08:55 stanob is offline Search for Posts by stanob Add stanob to your Buddy List
smith666 smith666 is a male

Registration Date: 15.11.2010
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: Gemini
Origin: Slowakei

RE: AAC-HE radio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ich habe das gleiche Problem.
Kein Ton bei Fun Radio on Thor bei meinem DM8000.
14.08.2012 19:19 smith666 is offline Send an Email to smith666 Search for Posts by smith666 Add smith666 to your Buddy List
kodo kodo is a male
V.I.P.

images/avatars/avatar-18184.jpg

Registration Date: 04.08.2004
Which box: DM500; DM600; D-Box; andere
External Storage: keine
Which accessories: Atemio Nemesis, Atemio 6100, Coolstream Neo² Cable, Octagon SF-1028P@TitanNit
Which Image: Gemini; PLi; Sonstige
Welcher Bildschirm: Toshiba 50L4363D
Origin: Ruhrpott

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hier seid ihr falsch, dort müsst ihr hin
http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/board/index.php

14.08.2012 19:52 kodo is offline Search for Posts by kodo Add kodo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 2 :::... » The Gemini Project DM8000 » and AAC-HE

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe