i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 500HD :::... » DMM Originale und CVS Images DM500HD » Support-thread für OoZooN 500HD Images aus dem enigma2 3.1 "release" zweig » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Support-thread für OoZooN 500HD Images aus dem enigma2 3.1 "release" zweig
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OoZooN OoZooN is a male
Dreambox Gott

images/avatars/avatar-2120.gif

Registration Date: 05.03.2005
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: eigenes Image
Welcher Bildschirm: Samsung UE-40B6000V
Origin: Universum-Mitte-Wien hausen

Thread Starter Thread Started by OoZooN
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

please write in english. google translation is bad großes Grinsen

OoZooN

Two Beer or not two Beer, that's the Question

aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter
21.11.2010 00:04 OoZooN is offline Send an Email to OoZooN Homepage of OoZooN Search for Posts by OoZooN Add OoZooN to your Buddy List
Pireza

images/avatars/avatar-5976.gif

Registration Date: 07.07.2006
Which box: DM 500HD; DM 7000S
Which Image: iCVS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry my English and German because I am Portuguese and I have to use google translator.

But, hey, when I restart the DM the startup script should not run because it gives the image. Gotta go where the user Scripts / User Scripts run from / usr / script / and run the emulator.

Regarding the problem of dreamdts was resolved the way you explain yourself.

Thanks
Pireza

Pireza DM 500 HD

21.11.2010 00:22 Pireza is offline Send an Email to Pireza Search for Posts by Pireza Add Pireza to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pireza
OoZooN OoZooN is a male
Dreambox Gott

if you use an emu ipk from this thread autostart will be work.

OoZooN

21.11.2010 00:33 OoZooN is offline Send an Email to OoZooN Homepage of OoZooN Search for Posts by OoZooN Add OoZooN to your Buddy List
Pireza

Thank you.
This image is very good and fitted in the last realese MD is commendable.
As for the video quality is excellent and is quite stable, but I have a doubt whether to install the plugin if I have a autoresolution FullHD TV?
Autoresolution or installing the video quality better?

once again thanks for the help.

Pireza

Pireza DM 500 HD

21.11.2010 01:16 Pireza is offline Send an Email to Pireza Search for Posts by Pireza Add Pireza to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pireza
OoZooN OoZooN is a male
Dreambox Gott

i have never used autoresolution. i can't see a difference between scaling of dreambox or scaling of my samsung tv set. so is it good or is it bad, i don't know, but for me it's sufficient.

OoZooN

21.11.2010 09:18 OoZooN is offline Send an Email to OoZooN Homepage of OoZooN Search for Posts by OoZooN Add OoZooN to your Buddy List
Pireza

I am also of opinion, who has FullHD TV does not need to install the plugin autoresolution as it will not add anything.

danke

Pireza

Pireza DM 500 HD

21.11.2010 15:56 Pireza is offline Send an Email to Pireza Search for Posts by Pireza Add Pireza to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pireza
OoZooN OoZooN is a male
Dreambox Gott

maybe, if you have a 25000 euro beamer with a super highend scaler it could be useful, but with my equipment it's not neccesary.

OoZooN

21.11.2010 16:00 OoZooN is offline Send an Email to OoZooN Homepage of OoZooN Search for Posts by OoZooN Add OoZooN to your Buddy List
Pireza

In your opinion which is better image, mounted on the realese of the DM 3.0.1 or experimental?
What are the significant differences. I'm with OoZooN-Image-DM500HD-3.0.1 and I think excellent and no longer want another. I'm just waiting to test the new Gemini.

Pireza DM 500 HD

21.11.2010 16:02 Pireza is offline Send an Email to Pireza Search for Posts by Pireza Add Pireza to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pireza
OoZooN OoZooN is a male
Dreambox Gott

i normaly use the experimental cause there i get all the new stuff. sometimes you get also the bad stuff but this is the risk if you use experimental. i can live with this little risk. no risk - no fun großes Grinsen

OoZooN

21.11.2010 16:19 OoZooN is offline Send an Email to OoZooN Homepage of OoZooN Search for Posts by OoZooN Add OoZooN to your Buddy List
gutemine
unregistered

Yes, if you are already of a certain age you should try to get all the fun you can :-)
21.11.2010 16:24
Brandy189

Registration Date: 23.09.2010
Which box: DM 500HD
External Storage: keine
Which Image: Oozoon

Hallo

Eine ganz bescheidene Frage:

Könnte man mir den Pfad beschreiben (per Fernbedienung), wie ich mein Oozoon Image auf meiner DM500 HD online aktualisieren kann?

Es ist für mich das erste Mal und ich möchte nichts "zerschiessen".

Gruß

Brandy189
22.11.2010 15:09 Brandy189 is offline Send an Email to Brandy189 Search for Posts by Brandy189 Add Brandy189 to your Buddy List
gutemine
unregistered

In der Pluginliste gibt es ein Aktualisierungsplugin - wozu glaubst du ist das da - wenn du dort auf Test drückst wird geschaut ob es was neues gibt und das kannst du dann gleich updaten.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gutemine: 22.11.2010 15:11.

22.11.2010 15:11
OoZooN OoZooN is a male
Dreambox Gott

vor allem schaut es bei jedem neustart nach Augenzwinkern

OoZooN

22.11.2010 16:41 OoZooN is offline Send an Email to OoZooN Homepage of OoZooN Search for Posts by OoZooN Add OoZooN to your Buddy List
humpi
unregistered

Heute habe ich das Onlineupdate vom 23. gemacht. Jetzt funktioniert der Mediaplayer bei bestimmten Dateien nicht mehr. Glücklicherweise habe ich vorher das GP2 FlashBackup gemacht. Mit Flashen zurückgespielt, haut alles wieder hin. Seit es so einfach geht, ein Backup zu machen, lege ich öfters mal eins an. Dass irgendetwas nicht mehr funktioniert, ist schon mehr als einmal vorgekommen. So ist man in weniger als 5 min auf ein funktionierendes System zurückgekehrt. Diese Vorgehensweise kann ich nur empfehlen.

Gruß, humpi
24.11.2010 10:26
OoZooN OoZooN is a male
Dreambox Gott

naja, ich mache es genau so Augenzwinkern

trotzdem gab es im releasezweig kein update und du bist somit im falschen thread. bitte achtet darauf, wo ihr postet! gelbe Karte

OoZooN

24.11.2010 12:47 OoZooN is offline Send an Email to OoZooN Homepage of OoZooN Search for Posts by OoZooN Add OoZooN to your Buddy List
humpi
unregistered

Ja, das stimmt. Ich gelobe Besserung. Es passte aber trotzdem irgendwie zum Thema.

Gruß, humpi
24.11.2010 18:23
Pireza

This picture is working so well, with very stable, without any stops will be at least five days that I can not install other to test for not having to re-install it again.
I highly recommend.

Pireza DM 500 HD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pireza: 25.11.2010 22:52.

25.11.2010 22:50 Pireza is offline Send an Email to Pireza Search for Posts by Pireza Add Pireza to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pireza
eizooo

Registration Date: 21.04.2010
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: DMM original

So, ich habe meine Box nun auch mal aufs aktuelle Release hochgezogen (vorher wars noch en 1,5er)

Eigentlich läuft alles gewohnt super bis auf eine Kleinigkeit:

Wenn ich Netzfreigaben hinzufügen oder entfernen will, bleibt die Nachricht "Bitte warten bis die Freigabe aktiviert wurde..." hängen. Bild läuft im Hintergrund weiter und lauter / leiser geht auch noch.

Das wars aber dann schon, nur ein hartes Ausschalten der Box bringt abhilfe. Die Freigabe ist danach aber drin und funktioniert.

Beim rauswerfen passiert das Gleiche nur in umgekehrter Rheienfolge. Meldung bleibt stehen und Freigabe ist nach hartem ausschalten weg.

Hat jemand vll eine Idee?
25.11.2010 23:31 eizooo is offline Send an Email to eizooo Search for Posts by eizooo Add eizooo to your Buddy List
Italia99 Italia99 is a male
Experte

images/avatars/avatar-11953.gif

Registration Date: 02.07.2008
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Merlin

Welches Image ist "besser" Oozoon oder Merlin?
30.11.2010 19:05 Italia99 is offline Send an Email to Italia99 Search for Posts by Italia99 Add Italia99 to your Buddy List
kodo kodo is a male
V.I.P.

images/avatars/avatar-18184.jpg

Registration Date: 04.08.2004
Which box: DM500; DM600; D-Box; andere
External Storage: keine
Which accessories: Atemio Nemesis, Atemio 6100, Coolstream Neo² Cable, Octagon SF-1028P@TitanNit
Which Image: Gemini; PLi; Sonstige
Welcher Bildschirm: Toshiba 50L4363D
Origin: Ruhrpott

Welcher Kaffee ist besser? Eduscho oder Jacobs?

30.11.2010 21:40 kodo is offline Search for Posts by kodo Add kodo to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 500HD :::... » DMM Originale und CVS Images DM500HD » Support-thread für OoZooN 500HD Images aus dem enigma2 3.1 "release" zweig

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe