[v0.03] Stream Web Page generator plugin (for browser / Popcorn Hour etc.)

• I wrote a simple plugin to create links to DB channel streams and show them as a matrix of picons. This is mainly useful with devices like Popcorn Hour.

What the plugin does:
    - Creates a new directory under the WebInterface plugin's webdata
    - Creates symlinks to all detected picon images (if the corresponding channels are in some bouquets)
    - Builds an html page for each bouquet and links the pages together, channels shown as a picon matrix
    - If there are channels without a picon text-links will be added below the picon matrix

Usage:
    - After installation open the plugin via plugin menu, hit Generate (takes about 1 min for ~100 channels)
    - Open http://dreambox-ip/web-data/streampage in your browser or Popcorn Hour
    - Direct mode pages are for devices like the PH
    - m3u mode work better in a PC browser

Added a background image from a fellow Finnish DB user.. Feel free to post here new backgrounds and modified template.html files. I could actually add an selection option so that the user could select from several background / layout options.

Download latest version from http://koti.mbnet.fi/devnull/suomipoeka.

• ok thanks...works... but no picons on the stream page. picon phat /media/sda/picon . picons are kanalreference

• Did you select the picon path by pressing OK on the setting and using the LocationBox dialog to select it?

If not then you need to make sure the path ends with "/".

• Bei mir funktionieren die Picons leider auch nicht. Pfad ist richtig gesetzt.

• hello, thank you very much great idea
    which kind of picon is necessary a have no pictures

and no zap only stream, or I do something wrong ? :frowning_face:

• Download down??? *sad*

Fine! Works without dot . THx

No Picons at poppi. Picons Directory is correct. Any Idea?

Edit: With the right Path it won´t work at my System. *sad*

2 x GigaBlue Quad HD+ Popcorn Hour A-410 * TX-P54Z1E * TX-P65VT50 * Sanyo PLV-Z5 * PS3/PS4 * Wii/U * Xbox360/one >>> Begeisterung pur !! :grinning_squinting_face:

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von kunze30 ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by suomipoeka
    ... Zapping is not supported, only streaming.

hi, thank you for your answer, it's a shame.
    :frowning_face:

• wie aktualisiere ich das Bouquet auf dem Poppi?? Nach einer Änderung sind immer noch die alten Daten drin...

2 x GigaBlue Quad HD+ Popcorn Hour A-410 * TX-P54Z1E * TX-P65VT50 * Sanyo PLV-Z5 * PS3/PS4 * Wii/U * Xbox360/one >>> Begeisterung pur !! :grinning_squinting_face:

• Hi,
    Do you know where thios page is stored (path) ? because for some channel they are no picon and I would you like to edit it
    Regards

• look here:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/StreamWebPage/

In this one: StreamWebPage.py you can fix it. But on my DM800-Streampage doesn´t work any picons. Text only. Don´t understand why.

• I got the following error:

Zitat

Error:
    'StreamWebPageScreen' object has no attribute 'dirSelected'

The webpage is created after pressing the green button, but without picons. The picon path is correct.

Any ideas?

• Thanks alot! Now when I hit "OK" on the directory field, the default E2 folder selection dialog appears, so this now works ok. However, the generated webpage still has no icons, only text.

Any hint, or is there anything I could give you for problem analysis?

• And you can see your picons normally in the infobar? If the path is correct then the picon image file names do not match the channel names for some reason.