i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma2) » [v0.03] Stream Web Page generator plugin (for browser / Popcorn Hour etc.) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [v0.03] Stream Web Page generator plugin (for browser / Popcorn Hour etc.)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kunze30 kunze30 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-13757.jpg

Registration Date: 01.01.2010
Which box: DM 800S
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: TX-P50VT20E
Origin: HH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

on my DM800 is the picon problem too. correct Path but no icons in Browser and no icons on Popcorn hour...i don´t know why. Because 3D Versions of the Picons? Any Idea?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kunze30: 07.02.2010 20:38.

07.02.2010 20:27 kunze30 is offline Send an Email to kunze30 Search for Posts by kunze30 Add kunze30 to your Buddy List
suomipoeka
User

Registration Date: 14.10.2007
Which box: DM 500C; DM 7025CC; DM 7025CT
External Storage: CF; NFS; CIFS
Which Image: Sonstige

Thread Starter Thread Started by suomipoeka
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The plugin just forms a string "picon path" + "channel name" + ".png". If the file that string points to does not exists plain text link will be created. If the picons are in some other format than png they won't work.

07.02.2010 22:32 suomipoeka is offline Send an Email to suomipoeka Homepage of suomipoeka Search for Posts by suomipoeka Add suomipoeka to your Buddy List
hasafly
User

images/avatars/avatar-9407.jpg

Registration Date: 28.02.2008
Which box: DM 500HD
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: iCVS

I really want to say THANKS to the autor of this GREAT PLUGIN!!

For me, all works fine, less one issue:

the page size (index.html), appears bigger than my TV Screen.

i dont know if it can be cause becase i have too channels in bouquets, or if it can be rapired in some config.

In PC, all apperas fine.

This only happens in TV Screen (With Popcorn). Any idea?

I want to leave a tip:
if it's possible to put a better web interface for popcorn and all MNT's, this is a great awsome plugin.

Great Job.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hasafly: 07.02.2010 23:07.

07.02.2010 22:54 hasafly is offline Send an Email to hasafly Search for Posts by hasafly Add hasafly to your Buddy List
skywatcher
unregistered
RE: [v0.03] Stream Web Page generator plugin (for browser / Popcorn Hour etc.) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von suomipoeka
Download latest version from http://koti.mbnet.fi/devnull/suomipoeka.

Down ?

The requested URL /devnull/suomipoeka. was not found on this server.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by skywatcher: 07.02.2010 23:04.

07.02.2010 23:03
suomipoeka
User

hasafly,

Yes, Popcorn Hour seems to zoom in on the web page a bit so that the 1024x768 background image is partially out of the screen. This is due to Popcorn Hour, of course the page can be scrolled down/up if not all picons fit on the screen.

skywatcher,

Ah.. There was a typo in the link... fixed now..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by suomipoeka: 07.02.2010 23:07.

07.02.2010 23:04 suomipoeka is offline Send an Email to suomipoeka Homepage of suomipoeka Search for Posts by suomipoeka Add suomipoeka to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von suomipoeka
The plugin just forms a string "picon path" + "channel name" + ".png". If the file that string points to does not exists plain text link will be created. If the picons are in some other format than png they won't work.

I´ve got the normal Picons in png format. And the Path is right. i´ve tested both Ways. Once directly on the dream in (sample: "etc/picon/" ) and other way from USB Stick (sample: "media/USB/picon/" ). Selected with "ok" and edit direct in StreamWebPage.py. unfortunately both don´t do it....

Maybe Newstart of the Dreambox? did´nt check.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by kunze30: 07.02.2010 23:15.

07.02.2010 23:06 kunze30 is offline Send an Email to kunze30 Search for Posts by kunze30 Add kunze30 to your Buddy List

RE: [v0.03] Stream Web Page generator plugin (for browser / Popcorn Hour etc.) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von skywatcher
quote:
Original von suomipoeka
Download latest version from http://koti.mbnet.fi/devnull/suomipoeka.

Down ?

The requested URL /devnull/suomipoeka. was not found on this server.

Lass den punkt am Ende weg, war auch mein Fehler....

07.02.2010 23:07 kunze30 is offline Send an Email to kunze30 Search for Posts by kunze30 Add kunze30 to your Buddy List
hasafly
User

quote:
Originally posted by suomipoeka
hasafly,

Yes, Popcorn Hour seems to zoom in on the web page a bit so that the 1024x768 background image is partially out of the screen. This is due to Popcorn Hour, of course the page can be scrolled down/up if not all picons fit on the screen.

skywatcher,

Ah.. There was a typo in the link... fixed now..

But ther's any config to cancel this scrolling to right, because background image size?

Only want to scroll down if it's necessary acording the number of channels.
07.02.2010 23:09 hasafly is offline Send an Email to hasafly Search for Posts by hasafly Add hasafly to your Buddy List
skywatcher
unregistered

quote:
Original von kunze30
Lass den punkt am Ende weg, war auch mein Fehler....

Ohje wie peinlich .. Danke
07.02.2010 23:13
hasafly
User

quote:

A good idea is put an config option, to choose between "Channel Name" or "Channel Refernce" to use for Picon's name.

That's because many Picon Packages, have in filenames the Reference an not Channel Name.

Thanks
07.02.2010 23:35 hasafly is offline Send an Email to hasafly Search for Posts by hasafly Add hasafly to your Buddy List
Keda Keda is a male
Stammuser

Registration Date: 03.09.2008
Which box: DM920
Which Image: OE 2.5
Welcher Bildschirm: Samsung Ultra HD-TV UE55HU
Origin: CH

wie müssen picons aussehen nach Kanalname oder Kanalreferenz
08.02.2010 00:00 Keda is offline Search for Posts by Keda Add Keda to your Buddy List
Dumbman Dumbman is a male
User

images/avatars/avatar-2368.gif

Registration Date: 03.09.2006
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: siehe Signatur
Which Image: siehe Signatur
Origin: Hessen

thank you

but then i click generate there is a problem with the bouquet name, when in the name is a
code:
1:
/

i become an error on list generating.

i rename my bouquete and delete the / now it works.

wich ports is needing ?

this streampage is ok with my notebook und UMTS card i make portforwarting port80 and port 8001
then i click the the channel and i edit the adress to my dyndns adress.
I see the stream will beginning but after few seconds the stream goes broken.
i cant seee any channel Video.

what can i make ?

Fuba 85cm 2xSpaun SAR411F(13E+19,2E+23,5E)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dumbman: 08.02.2010 01:03.

08.02.2010 01:01 Dumbman is offline Search for Posts by Dumbman Add Dumbman to your Buddy List Add Dumbman to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Dumbman: kleinerschelmxxx
Old Deuteronomy Old Deuteronomy is a male
Stammuser

Registration Date: 20.07.2005
Which box: DM 7020HD
External Storage: SSD
Which Image: CVS

quote:
And you can see your picons normally in the infobar? If the path is correct then the picon image file names do not match the channel names for some reason.

OK, now we have the problem. Augenzwinkern

I am using picons that are named in "Channel reference" format, not in "Channel name" format. Currently you are obviously relying on that the picons are in "Channel Name" format, which is probably not the case for most users.

Do you think you could implement support for "Channel Reference" named picons?
08.02.2010 10:33 Old Deuteronomy is offline Search for Posts by Old Deuteronomy Add Old Deuteronomy to your Buddy List
suomipoeka
User

What is the "channel reference" format? I'm not familiar with it.

08.02.2010 17:36 suomipoeka is offline Send an Email to suomipoeka Homepage of suomipoeka Search for Posts by suomipoeka Add suomipoeka to your Buddy List
hasafly
User

quote:
What is the "channel reference" format? I'm not familiar with it.

Here's a sample of MGM channel:

Channel Name: mgm.png
Chennel Reference:1_0_1_13AC_C85_3_EB0000_0_0_0.png

I dont know if there's any function to get channel reference, to change your function (that uses channel name).

Regards

Attachments:
png mgm.png (2.37 KB, 894 downloads)
png 1_0_1_13AC_C85_3_EB0000_0_0_0.png (2.37 KB, 889 downloads)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hasafly: 08.02.2010 17:48.

08.02.2010 17:47 hasafly is offline Send an Email to hasafly Search for Posts by hasafly Add hasafly to your Buddy List
joergm6 joergm6 is a male
V.I.P.

images/avatars/avatar-15051.gif

Registration Date: 30.08.2008
Which box: DM500HD; DM800se; DM920
External Storage: HDD; NAS
Which accessories: YSP-2700, H21D4, SUS5581/33NF, TS419P+
Which Image: OE 2.5; OE 2.0; DMM original; Merlin
Welcher Bildschirm: 46PFL9704, LE40C530
Origin: MV

@suomipoeka,

If these 2 channel lines are inserted, the icon is ok. On this basis, you can tinker a solution.

code:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
 code = srv.ref.toString()
channel = code.replace(":","_")
channel = channel.rstrip("_")
if os.path.exists(picons + channel + ".png") and not config.plugins.StreamWebPage.textonly.value:

Jörg

08.02.2010 18:10 joergm6 is online Search for Posts by joergm6 Add joergm6 to your Buddy List
Old Deuteronomy Old Deuteronomy is a male
Stammuser

Registration Date: 20.07.2005
Which box: DM 7020HD
External Storage: SSD
Which Image: CVS

As just mentioned in the other thread, this solution did not worked for me. Maybe I did something wrong though...

@all: While suomipoeka is thinking about a fix (if he does at all großes Grinsen ), a workaround might be to create a 2nd picon folder just for the use by this plugin, which has the picons in the old-style channel name format in it. Unfortunatley I have no idea how to convert a whole folder of channel reference picons into channel name format. The only scripts/plugins I can find are working vice-versa, i.e. they convert channel name picons into channel reference format.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Old Deuteronomy: 08.02.2010 18:19.

08.02.2010 18:18 Old Deuteronomy is offline Search for Posts by Old Deuteronomy Add Old Deuteronomy to your Buddy List
hasafly
User

quote:
Originally posted by joergm6
@suomipoeka,

If these 2 channel lines are inserted, the icon is ok. On this basis, you can tinker a solution.

code:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
 code = srv.ref.toString()
channel = code.replace(":","_")
channel = channel.rstrip("_")
if os.path.exists(picons + channel + ".png") and not config.plugins.StreamWebPage.textonly.value:

Jörg

code.replace(":","_") >>> for Channel Reference
channel.rstrip("_") >>> for Channel Name
08.02.2010 19:35 hasafly is offline Send an Email to hasafly Search for Posts by hasafly Add hasafly to your Buddy List
suomipoeka
User

Ok.. So basically this format just uses the service reference string with those character replacements as the filename. Simple enough... I'll test by renaming a couple of my picons and verify those are shown in the inforbar.

08.02.2010 20:15 suomipoeka is offline Send an Email to suomipoeka Homepage of suomipoeka Search for Posts by suomipoeka Add suomipoeka to your Buddy List
suomipoeka
User

I've put v0.03-r3 available.. Let me know if it works for you.

08.02.2010 20:43 suomipoeka is offline Send an Email to suomipoeka Homepage of suomipoeka Search for Posts by suomipoeka Add suomipoeka to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma2) » [v0.03] Stream Web Page generator plugin (for browser / Popcorn Hour etc.)

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe