i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma2) » Plugin CopyMedia2db - Beta » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Plugin CopyMedia2db - Beta
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 31.08.2004
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: Sonstige
Origin: UK

Plugin CopyMedia2db - Beta Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A plugin to copy media files (mpg, mp3, mp4, divx, dvd) to pc to play later directly from the hdd (without pc). Tested with hdd but should also work with cf and usb storage.

Dies ist ein Test-Plugin. Ich habe es für meinen eigenen Gebrauch. Wenn Sie andere Vorschläge haben - bitte nach Sie können auch in Deutsch schreiben.

This is a trial plugin. I wrote it for my own use. If you have other suggestions - please post.
smile

The copying is done in 2 stages :-

Prepare media : transcodes media to a temporary share folder.

Copy : copies from the temporary folder to pc hdd.

After installing the attached ipkg :-

(1) Media files should be in a pc share folder. Any dvd in the dvd drive.

(1) Start vlc 0.8.6 on pc.

(2) Mount dreambox cifs.

(3) Edit the follwing details in the file /etc/copy2db.conf :

# pc ip
# http port
# dvd drive
# pc media folder (cifs share folder)
# temp folder (must be inside the pc share folder)
# dreambox cifs mount (eg. /media/hdd/movie)
# destination folder in dreambox

NOTE : The dreambox destination folder
must NOT be in the CIFS mount folder

The media can be watched (a) (on the fly) while transcoding, (b) while copying to dreambox or (c) later without pc.

That is all. Simply start the plugin.

Regards, pcd.

Thank the author for this topic

11 Users have thanked for this topic (JackDaniel, felek, ibrahim, mmtux, Homey[GER], Aki, Erim, Teilekind, m0rphU, Shadow93, artman_hacker).

Attachment:
unknown enigma2-plugin-extensions-copymedia2db_0 .1_all.ipk (5 KB, 192 downloads)

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by pcd: 08.09.2009 17:32.

08.09.2009 11:13 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Aki Aki is a male
User

images/avatars/avatar-10269.gif

Registration Date: 12.06.2006
Which box: DM 600PVR-S; DM 800S; DM7025S; DM 8000HD
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; CF; NFS
Which Image: Gemini; iCVS
Welcher Bildschirm: Plasma & Beamer
Origin: Genève - Genf - Geneva

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello PCD,
Thank you.
Great job, I enjoy to test it soon as possible Augenzwinkern

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aki: 08.09.2009 21:02.

08.09.2009 21:02 Aki is offline Send an Email to Aki Homepage of Aki Search for Posts by Aki Add Aki to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma2) » Plugin CopyMedia2db - Beta

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe