i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Gemini Plugins :::... » ...::: Gemini Plugins (GP2 und GP) :::... » Gemini Plugins (GP) » hello » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hello
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
patllakja

Registration Date: 26.12.2007
Which box: DM 600PVR-S
External Storage: keine
Which Image: Gemini

hello Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello....can you please tell me if there is any plug in to control a smart ups with dreambox..there is nut tools...for linux basde pc but i think it's a bit different for dreambox..thx
04.04.2009 22:17 patllakja is offline Send an Email to patllakja Search for Posts by patllakja Add patllakja to your Buddy List
gutemine
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, with Barry Allen you could install Debian on your 600 and see if the included nuts package work.

If yes you could steal the binaries unad libs probably also into a normal enigma image

But there is a good chance also that it doesn' work because the COM Port on the 600 is not that great :-(

BUT this would be quite some effort to try out and test - so if you are motivated ... start your project :-)

Ciao
gutemine

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by gutemine: 04.04.2009 22:29.

04.04.2009 22:27
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Gemini Plugins :::... » ...::: Gemini Plugins (GP2 und GP) :::... » Gemini Plugins (GP) » hello

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe