How to install multiswitch with 3 fixed dishes and 1 motor???

• Hello everybody
    I have a DB7025+ (dual dvb-s), 3 1m dishes and 1 2.4m dish with motor.
    I have just finished the installation of my new multiswitch. I have connected 13E on LNB A, 16E on LNB B and 39E on LNB C. On LNB D i have connected my quattro LNB from my 2.4 motor dish.
    I have try many configurations and the only one that is working is the simple mode with DiSEqC A/B/C/D. The ports A,B,C is working great so the D (from the motor) if i have a fixed sat. But this is not acceptable because if i want to see another sat i have to change the config to the new sat and turn the dish manual.
    Any other configuration does not read the LNBs. Just the LNB A is working which is like i do not have multiswitch.

Did anybody have a solution or any suggestions

• you have to set up as if you only uses motor.

then:

go to sat 13E on LNB A, 16E on LNB B and 39E on LNB C

13e change lnb number form 0 to 1 and pres blue and select disecmode
    1,2 port A/A

16e change lnb number form 0 to 2 and pres blue and select disecmode
    1,2 port A/B

39e change lnb number form 0 to 3 and pres blue and select disecmode
    1,2 port B/A

then change lnb number form 0 pres blue and select disecmode
    1,2 port B/B

save and make a rebot

• Hi

Thanks for this thread.
    I have a DB500S to which is connected two feeds via a DISEqC switch. Input 1is from my fixed dish 1.6m set on Astras 28.2E. Input 2 on the switch is from my smaller dish to which I've added a (MOT-SAT) DISEqC motor.

So is my Sat Config on the DB500 "many sats via DIEqC Rotor" and then follow the pattern in Nice's post? I would just use the first and last line?? as i only have one fixed dish??

I'm just not clear about the final line??

Any help please??