i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma) » YoutubeplayerE1 - a plugin to watch Youtube videos with 600pvr and 7020 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page YoutubeplayerE1 - a plugin to watch Youtube videos with 600pvr and 7020
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 31.08.2004
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: Sonstige
Origin: UK

YoutubeplayerE1 - a plugin to watch Youtube videos with 600pvr and 7020 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Youtubeplayer for dreamboxes (600pvr and 7020) with openembedded enigma1 images.

The plugin will ask for libcurl.so.3. But the attached libcurl.so.2 will be ok - change the name to libcurl.so.3 and ftp to /usr/lib and chmod 755.

The plugin .so and .cfg to /usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins and chmod 755 for the .so.

The .xml file to /etc/tuxbox/config. Edit to insert the pc-ip.

Tested with :-

VLC media player version : 0.8.6a
Windows os : XP Pro
Dreambox image : Gemini 4.60

#########################
Problems with VLC media player on pc

If you have problems with vlc on pc - please uninstall all versions and then delete the folder 'vlc' in this location (for Windows XP/2000) :-

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\vlc\

and reinstall vlc 0.8.6.

Enjoy ! smile

Cheers, pcd.

Thank the author for this topic

18 Users have thanked for this topic (djeryk, adas, udo, cepheus, Rotarum, tunhj1, Ryu, RagTimE, Freddy_rab23, sariro, atsiz77, ##Ray, Piatnik, kn0lle, dragjusto, sin, vos123, milan81).

Attachment:
zip YoutubeplayerE1.zip (112 KB, 741 downloads)

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by pcd: 01.03.2009 12:02.

25.02.2009 19:59 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Doppler
Profi

images/avatars/avatar-17407.gif

Registration Date: 19.08.2007
Which box: DM920
External Storage: SD-Card
Which accessories: 1TB HDD
Which Image: OE 2.5
Welcher Bildschirm: Samsung 65RU 7400 UHD

Thanks for this plugin.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got 7020 gemini 4.50.
I could not test the vlc media player 0.8.6a.
Can you explain this with more details and with Faq?

25.02.2009 21:37 Doppler is offline Send an Email to Doppler Search for Posts by Doppler Add Doppler to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Thread Starter Thread Started by pcd
RE: Thanks for this plugin.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(1) On pc - start vlc. Preferences - Reset All.

(2) Preferences -> Interface -> Main interfaces -> Select (tick) HTTP remote control interface.

(3) Preferences -> Interface -> Main interfaces (expand) -> HTTP (select Advanced options) -> Host address -> insert :8080

(4) Close and restart vlc.

(5) On dreambox start plugiin. smile

I tested it with gemini-4.60.

Cheers, pcd.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pcd: 25.02.2009 21:57.

25.02.2009 21:56 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Doppler
Profi

RE: Thanks for this plugin.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von pcd
(1) On pc - start vlc. Preferences - Reset All.

(2) Preferences -> Interface -> Main interfaces -> Select (tick) HTTP remote control interface.
(3) Preferences -> Interface -> Main interfaces (expand) -> HTTP (select Advanced options) -> Host address -> insert :8080

(4) Close and restart vlc.

(5) On dreambox start plugiin. smile

I tested it with gemini-4.60.

Cheers, pcd.

I tried on vlc-0.9.6. But with bold words is not appearing

25.02.2009 22:20 Doppler is offline Send an Email to Doppler Search for Posts by Doppler Add Doppler to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

My instructions were for vlc 0.8.6a. Are you using vlc 0.9.6 ?
25.02.2009 23:06 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Doppler
Profi

ok. I find Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

now errors

yotubeplayer could not communicate to website.Please check the network/internet connection

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Doppler: 25.02.2009 23:20.

25.02.2009 23:19 Doppler is offline Send an Email to Doppler Search for Posts by Doppler Add Doppler to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

RE: ok. I find Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you have internet connection from the dreambox ?

Can you download plugins etc from internet to the box ?
25.02.2009 23:27 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
assassins
User

images/avatars/avatar-2400.gif

Registration Date: 14.01.2006
Which box: DM500+; DM500HD; DM600
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; NAS; CIFS
Which Image: OE 2.0

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello,

really great work my friend. youtubeplayer running with 0.86a and gp4.6.

thanks

LNB: Smart Titanium
Satelliten: 68,5°E - 45°W

Raspberry Pi Hyperion
26.02.2009 01:35 assassins is offline Send an Email to assassins Search for Posts by assassins Add assassins to your Buddy List
zico zico is a female

Registration Date: 27.06.2004
Origin: d

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

kann ich das plugin für eine 7000 dreambox auch nehmen
26.02.2009 08:44 zico is offline Send an Email to zico Search for Posts by zico Add zico to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of zico: jannes YIM Account Name of zico: jannes View the MSN Profile for zico
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
Originally posted by zico
kann ich das plugin für eine 7000 dreambox auch nehmen

Sorry, nein. Aber ich werde versuchen zu konvertieren.
26.02.2009 10:31 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
zico zico is a female

Registration Date: 27.06.2004
Origin: d

Das wäre echt super von dir
26.02.2009 11:16 zico is offline Send an Email to zico Search for Posts by zico Add zico to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of zico: jannes YIM Account Name of zico: jannes View the MSN Profile for zico
xMx

Registration Date: 26.04.2006
Which box: DM 7020S
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: Gemini

RE: ok. I find Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Doppler
now errors

yotubeplayer could not communicate to website.Please check the network/internet connection

I have also problem rotes Gesicht I use 0.9.8a
26.02.2009 16:09 xMx is offline Send an Email to xMx Search for Posts by xMx Add xMx to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
Originally posted by xMx
quote:
Original von Doppler
now errors

If you get this message - the dreambox cannot open the YouTube website. Nothing to do with vlc 0.9.8a.

When do you get this message ? When you select a video ?
26.02.2009 16:18 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Doppler
Profi

quote:
Original von pcd
quote:
Originally posted by xMx
quote:
Original von Doppler
now errors

If you get this message - the dreambox cannot open the YouTube website. Nothing to do with vlc 0.9.8a.

When do you get this message ? When you select a video ?

when we work the vlc 0.8.6a its happening same error.
Should I write PC IP or Dreambox IP to .xml file?

26.02.2009 18:27 Doppler is offline Send an Email to Doppler Search for Posts by Doppler Add Doppler to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

pc-ip. smile

Sorry, I did not mention earlier !

But this ip in the .xml is for communication to vlc on pc.

The error message means your dreambox cannot communicate to the YouTube website.

It is important that you answer the questions I asked you earlier.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by pcd: 26.02.2009 19:32.

26.02.2009 19:16 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Doppler
Profi

quote:
Original von pcd
pc-ip. smile

Sorry, I did not mention earlier !

But this ip in the .xml is for communication to vlc on pc.

The error message means your dreambox cannot communicate to the YouTube website.

It is important that you answer the questions I asked you earlier.

I think the problem is that.
In Turkey we cannot communicate to the youtube website.Only the website is opening with proxy servers.Can you add something to plugin for this?

26.02.2009 20:36 Doppler is offline Send an Email to Doppler Search for Posts by Doppler Add Doppler to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

quote:
Originally posted by Doppler

I think the problem is that.
In Turkey we cannot communicate to the youtube website.Only the website is opening with proxy servers.Can you add something to plugin for this?

Is it legal to use proxy server ? I cannot do anything illegal !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pcd: 26.02.2009 21:34.

26.02.2009 21:32 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
bahoiz

Registration Date: 22.11.2005
External Storage: HDD

hi,
I am from turkey, too.it shouldn't be illegal.
thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bahoiz: 27.02.2009 00:08.

26.02.2009 22:07 bahoiz is offline Send an Email to bahoiz Search for Posts by bahoiz Add bahoiz to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

It is banned by a court ruling in 2007 - see here :-

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/03/07/news/turkey.php
27.02.2009 01:00 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
bahoiz

Registration Date: 22.11.2005
External Storage: HDD

hi,
I tried to say that using proxy server is not forbiden by law. So we are using it already for computers.
And ,if we are talking illegality here , there are many subject to talk in this forum smile

Anyway thanks for your works.
27.02.2009 15:05 bahoiz is offline Send an Email to bahoiz Search for Posts by bahoiz Add bahoiz to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma) » YoutubeplayerE1 - a plugin to watch Youtube videos with 600pvr and 7020

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe