No boot after flashing GP4.60/DM600PVR

• If it was only me perhaps you were right but there are so many people having the same problem, it is not just waiting. I wish it was, i waited for 10 minutes, removed power and put it back on nothing works. So that is not the solution.

• Evtl you can try first flash last official from dreamboxupdate.com let it boot, then the Gemini.

• I did but it has the same problem so it is caused by the bootloader i think

• flash an older version, so you got an older bootloader.
    Then flash the box via webif:
    Unplug the box, press the button, then plug it in with the button pressed for 10 sec.
    Take webbrowser, put in the address of the box "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and you can flash it.
    I think it do not change the bootloader in this way - but I don´t know...

• Hello all. I have a clone of DM600PVR and I am facing exactly the same problem with Gemini 4.60. Both leds are constantly lighting and the box doesn't boot up. I have tried to flash many times. So don't waste your time by trying one flashing method or another. Everything is clear to me, DMM has began another clone attack.

All of us who have clones, let's just forget Gemini Project. Don't expect support for your clone from this forum. It's like asking DMM technical support why your clone doesn't work! EgLe's post was more than clear...

There are so many excellent images out there, so many options, just try something else (that is also provides support in English). So simple! Personally, I have installed in my clone box the "Nabilo Darkstar" image and I am very satisfied. Do the same.

There are too many receivers out there, but the best of all is my Dreambox!

• For All!
    This is not problem Gemini.It is at bootloader.At all images builded on new bootloader #66 stop clones......

• I have a orginal dm600 and the same thing happen to me, green and read light solid after flashìng plz can u help us

• Hello,

Zitat

Original von m_arnt
    I have a orginal dm600 and the same thing happen to me, green and read light solid after flashìng plz can u help us

Okay so i have understand??

All new Images install a new Bootloader, and this new Bootlodaer will stop your Box if he detect a
    "not original" Dreambox...

So if you are sure you have a "Original Dreambox" and they will not work with new Images....

Please Kontact the "DreamMultiMedia" on his Board or contact your Box-Seller.

http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/board/index.php

Then in this situation can only DMM fix the Bootloader (for Future.Images) or anyelse.

MfG EgLe :]

Linux will Benutzer, die Linux wollen. Linux ist nicht Windows

Kernel : 5.4.2-1-MANJARO LTS
    GUI : KDE 5.64.0 / Plasma 5.17.4
    Machine : Intel NUC8i7HVK
    Graphics : Radeon RX Vega M GH
    CPU : Intel Core i7-8809G @ 8x 4.2GHz
    RAM : Gskill F4-3000C16S-16GRS Speicherkarte so D4 3000 16GB C16 Rip

• Zitat

Original von superas
    There are so many excellent images out there, so many options, just try something else (that is also provides support in English). So simple! Personally, I have installed in my clone box the "Nabilo Darkstar" image and I am very satisfied. Do the same.

Jap, do the same and dont use the stuff that works with the newer drivers :tongue:

Like installing WindowsXP with no Servicepack 3 :)

Es heißt auch nicht mehr Troll, sondern Netzbürger mit Frustrationshintergrund.
    <br>
    Leider muß ich es extra schreiben: Kein Support per PM. Privater Support hilft uns nicht weiter als Forum!

• thanks for your reply
    ive install the latest official image aand it work normaly with new bootloader and when i onstall the gp 460 again same probleme bythe way gp4.4 and also 4.5 work propley

• Edit by Kerni

NO CLONE SUPPORT ON IHAD FORUM !!!

There are too many receivers out there, but the best of all is my Dreambox!

• Hi !

in my opinion the biggest problem in here is, that 90% of us did not know that the boxes are clones !!
    They look exactly the same - and cost the same -
    So who would think of buying a clone when spending the same money !

I am really pissed ! but unfortunately I got a clone one - that's why we hope you could help us.

thx
    H.

• As Kerni already said - No Clone Support in this Baord !

So please don't ask - again !

Contact your dealer if he sold you this box as an official one and ask your money back - he could be sued for doing that.

Ciao
    gutemine

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• just think of you are selling clone boxes - you would never respond to any requests ..
    that's what's happening to us - we got those boxes and have to live with those as they won't return the money or anything else....

• Then you have nothing to fear and can go to the police and file a complaint.

Maybe then they will stop or at least start to think if this was really a good idea to betray their customers !

Ciao
    gutemine