3.00 - unable to playback recorded movies ?

• Hi!

I've just installed 3.00 on a DM7025+ box (the new version of DM7025) together with the 2 patches in this thread.
    I can record a movie - and via Tuxbox commander see, that the .ts file is growing.
    But when trying to playback the recording (after the recording has stopped, of course), using the "video" button, selecting the recorded sequence and the press "OK" - then nothing happens ? I get the video panel (back, play, pause fwd etc) in the buttom of the screen, but no video is played ??

• Harddisk properly jumpered ?

Recordings coming from non-encrypted channels ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• Hi

HDD correctly jumpered...

When trying to play back a recorded file (about 19 secs long), the box says "Timeout læsning i PMT".

I've tried to transfer the file to my own DM7025 (not the '+' model), which plays back the file without problems...

A problem in the Enigma2 kernel perhaps ?

I have attached the piece of video, that causes this error on the 7025+

• Zitat

Originally posted by rduck
    Hi!

I've just installed 3.00 on a DM7025+ box (the new version of DM7025) together with the 2 patches in this thread.
    I can record a movie - and via Tuxbox commander see, that the .ts file is growing.
    But when trying to playback the recording (after the recording has stopped, of course), using the "video" button, selecting the recorded sequence and the press "OK" - then nothing happens ? I get the video panel (back, play, pause fwd etc) in the buttom of the screen, but no video is played ??

Some time I have the same problem, with gemini2 3.0 on dream 7025. The solution that I have found has been to restart the dream completely.