i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project :::... » The Gemini Project DM7000 » The Gemini Project 3.50 DM7000 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Gemini Project 3.50 DM7000
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eaglefire
Stammuser

images/avatars/avatar-2989.jpg

Registration Date: 07.03.2005
Which box: DM900
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: OE 2.5
Welcher Bildschirm: LG 70LB650V

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bei schmiert die Box seitem ich das 3.5er habe regelmäßg ab. Kann noch nicht genau sagen welcher Fehler vorliegt. Nach zwei bis drei Tagen muß ich neu starten. Dann läuft`s wieder. Swapfile beträgt 64MB. Ich glaube ich geh auch wieder auf`s 3.4er. Trotzdem vielen Dank für Eure Arbeit.
27.05.2007 18:14 Eaglefire is offline Search for Posts by Eaglefire Add Eaglefire to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project :::... » The Gemini Project DM7000 » The Gemini Project 3.50 DM7000

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe