i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: The Gemini Project 4 :::... » Gemini 4 BluePanel » gp4 subtitles icon off most of times » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page gp4 subtitles icon off most of times
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pppvvv

Registration Date: 26.09.2007
Which box: DM800se; DM920
External Storage: NAS
Which Image: Gemini

gp4 subtitles icon off most of times Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, the infobar icon for subtitles is most of times off, even in channels that contains subtitles, other times is on. The condition in the skin is "HasSubtitles". Is it a bug or there is other condition for subtitles information.
Thanks.
25.06.2020 22:46 pppvvv is offline Send an Email to pppvvv Search for Posts by pppvvv Add pppvvv to your Buddy List
zombi
Betatester

Registration Date: 04.01.2004
Which box: ONE UltraHD
External Storage: SSD
Which Image: OE 2.6
Welcher Bildschirm: Philips 4K 65Zoll Android TV

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Das ist seit langem ein Fehler im dreamos ,das kann nur der Hersteller fixen ,GP hat damit nix zu tun .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zombi: 26.06.2020 08:07.

26.06.2020 06:32 zombi is offline Send an Email to zombi Search for Posts by zombi Add zombi to your Buddy List
pppvvv

Thread Starter Thread Started by pppvvv
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, only we can do is wait Guten Morgen
Thanks.
26.06.2020 11:39 pppvvv is offline Send an Email to pppvvv Search for Posts by pppvvv Add pppvvv to your Buddy List
pppvvv

Thread Starter Thread Started by pppvvv

By the way zombi, can you tell me(us) if the problems with subtitles playing movies (like the font size and when fforward or pause i.e., they desapear) are being solved.
Thanks.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by pppvvv: 26.06.2020 11:50.

26.06.2020 11:48 pppvvv is offline Send an Email to pppvvv Search for Posts by pppvvv Add pppvvv to your Buddy List
zombi
Betatester

Registration Date: 04.01.2004
Which box: ONE UltraHD
External Storage: SSD
Which Image: OE 2.6
Welcher Bildschirm: Philips 4K 65Zoll Android TV

Alles das sind Singe die nur der Hersteller ändern könnte ,GP hat mit dem nix zu run ,daher wenn müsst ihr das die Entwickler des Dreamos fragen (also im Dreamboard anfragen )
26.06.2020 11:58 zombi is offline Send an Email to zombi Search for Posts by zombi Add zombi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: The Gemini Project 4 :::... » Gemini 4 BluePanel » gp4 subtitles icon off most of times

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe