i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Allgemeines zum Board :::... » Willkommen bei I have a Dreambox » hello » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hello
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
puma1967

Registration Date: 24.10.2019
Which box: DM600
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: PLi

hello Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ciao
24.10.2019 10:30 puma1967 is offline Send an Email to puma1967 Search for Posts by puma1967 Add puma1967 to your Buddy List
markus21 markus21 is a male
Dreambox Team

images/avatars/avatar-18651.png

Registration Date: 26.12.2005
Which box: DM520; DM525; DM900; DM7020HDv2; DM7080HD; Goliath
External Storage: NAS
Which Image: OE 2.5; OE 2.2
Welcher Bildschirm: 55" LG UHD
Origin: gensungen.nordhessen .de

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi and welcome @ihad board smile

Klick mich, wenn Du wissen willst, wie der Kabelscan mit dem SAT>IP Server der Dreambox und dem vTuner einer Fritzbox funktioniert

markus21@i-have-a-dreambox.com

Dreambox Fanboy

Lachen schadet in jedem Fall der Krankheit und Optimismus ist ein Mangel an Information

Wir ham noch lange nicht genug...

24.10.2019 22:21 markus21 is offline Send an Email to markus21 Homepage of markus21 Search for Posts by markus21 Add markus21 to your Buddy List Add markus21 to your Contact List
mfgeg mfgeg is a male
Dreambox Team

images/avatars/avatar-19895.png

Registration Date: 09.08.2005
Which box: Goliath
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: OE 2.5
Origin: Confoederatio Helvetica

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Willkommen

24.10.2019 22:22 mfgeg is offline Send an Email to mfgeg Homepage of mfgeg Search for Posts by mfgeg Add mfgeg to your Buddy List
godmode godmode is a male
Dreambox Team

images/avatars/avatar-9929.gif

Registration Date: 26.04.2005
Which box: D-Box
External Storage: NAS
Which Image: Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: panasonic tx-65gzw1004 oled
Origin: hessen

hallo und herzlich willkommen bei uns im ihad

27.10.2019 09:57 godmode is offline Send an Email to godmode Homepage of godmode Search for Posts by godmode Add godmode to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Allgemeines zum Board :::... » Willkommen bei I have a Dreambox » hello

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe