i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox und Images Dreambox One UltraHD:::... » Sonstige Dreambox OS Images Dreambox One UltraHD » commands typing for telnet » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page commands typing for telnet
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rahimi29

images/avatars/avatar-2385.gif

Registration Date: 30.11.2009
Which box: DM 500C
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: Gemini

commands typing for telnet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello emanuel

thanks for the work you have done but i need your help the exact wording for commands telnet i try everything but comes with error /data/android # ./flash_all_sd.sh /dev /mmcblk1 that is what i type in

i get this error -bash: /data/android: Is a directory

thanks in advance
22.09.2019 20:31 rahimi29 is online Search for Posts by rahimi29 Add rahimi29 to your Buddy List
Dibagger

Registration Date: 14.02.2017
Which box: DM900
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: OE 2.5
Welcher Bildschirm: 40" FHD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don' know what you want to do, but you should try this command:
./flash_all_sd.sh /dev/mmcblk1
Take care of blanks and no blanks.
W/o any warranty!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dibagger: 24.09.2019 12:43.

24.09.2019 12:42 Dibagger is offline Send an Email to Dibagger Search for Posts by Dibagger Add Dibagger to your Buddy List
rahimi29

images/avatars/avatar-2385.gif

Registration Date: 30.11.2009
Which box: DM 500C
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: Gemini

Thread Starter Thread Started by rahimi29
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dibagger thank you

yes thats what i was going to do i was putting space between them .

thanks again
24.09.2019 17:16 rahimi29 is online Search for Posts by rahimi29 Add rahimi29 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox und Images Dreambox One UltraHD:::... » Sonstige Dreambox OS Images Dreambox One UltraHD » commands typing for telnet

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe