i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Internationale Corner :::... » English Corner » DM520 : How to stream a channel to UDP protocol with its EPG content? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DM520 : How to stream a channel to UDP protocol with its EPG content?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mazag Mazag is a male

Registration Date: 29.05.2019
Which box: DM520
External Storage: keine
Which Image: OE 2.5
Origin: Geneva, Switzerland

Hilfe DM520 : How to stream a channel to UDP protocol with its EPG content? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

I'm looking for how to stream from the DM520 a channel to UDP with its content.

I know there are 2 requests:

1 - stream a channel through UDP protocol

2 - stream a channel through UDP protocol with its EPG content

I'm beginner Baby with the Dreambox tuners but I saw there are plugins or maybe only it could be done by changing/adding some parameters/settings in a hidden part of the DM520 advanced settings, if it exists.

Does someone have one or the both answers to my questions?

Thanks for your support.

Kind Regards

Alain
29.05.2019 09:45 Mazag is offline Send an Email to Mazag Search for Posts by Mazag Add Mazag to your Buddy List
dam72 dam72 is a male
Fortgeschrittener

Registration Date: 16.11.2005
Which box: DM 800S; DM 7025SC; DM 8000HD
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD; CF
Which Image: Gemini; Merlin; Newnigma2

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check for "tomcast" binary. You can locally fetch the http and push as udp unicast/multicast. Works very good. The tomcast binary is here in Bastelecke
29.05.2019 10:06 dam72 is offline Send an Email to dam72 Search for Posts by dam72 Add dam72 to your Buddy List
Mazag Mazag is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mazag
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Dam72,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not sure to understand all you mean

The binary tomcast is to install in my local computer or in the DM520 tuner?

And what is the "Batelecke" and where to find it?

Thanks

Alain
29.05.2019 10:14 Mazag is offline Send an Email to Mazag Search for Posts by Mazag Add Mazag to your Buddy List
dam72 dam72 is a male
Fortgeschrittener

it took me 5 Seconds to google tomcast
https://github.com/gfto/tomcast
and another 5 Seconds to search for tomcast at this forum...
tomcast für OS2.5
29.05.2019 10:48 dam72 is offline Send an Email to dam72 Search for Posts by dam72 Add dam72 to your Buddy List
Mazag Mazag is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mazag

HURRA

Thanks of lot Dam72.

I made a search with Google for both and 5 seconds was not enough. Augen rollen Augenzwinkern

Thanks again for your time.

Maybe have you an idea about how to add the EIT (EPG) information to the channel to stream? When I read the HTTP stream coming from the DM520 with the VLC player, there is no EIT information. VLC calls it "Program Guide".

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Alain
29.05.2019 11:12 Mazag is offline Send an Email to Mazag Search for Posts by Mazag Add Mazag to your Buddy List
dam72 dam72 is a male
Fortgeschrittener

you should check the menu of dm520, you can add the EIT as well to the http stream, then it´s inside
29.05.2019 11:22 dam72 is offline Send an Email to dam72 Search for Posts by dam72 Add dam72 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Internationale Corner :::... » English Corner » DM520 : How to stream a channel to UDP protocol with its EPG content?

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe