i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 7025 / DM 7025+ :::... » Allgemeines zur 7025 / 7025+ » Memory and network Problems » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Memory and network Problems
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gentleman_1

Registration Date: 03.01.2019
Which box: DM7025+
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: DMM original

Memory and network Problems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I tried to install the plugin Xtream TV on my 7025 but I got an error message saying that there not enough memory on the device. I dont have anything installed on it and it is running its original image. so how do Itrouble shoot that?

Also connecting the device by ethernet cable to the router directly is not possible. no matter if the DHCP is on or off the box doesnt take an IP. If I connect it through a bridge it works. Is there a compatibility issue between the router and the box?
03.01.2019 12:08 Gentleman_1 is offline Send an Email to Gentleman_1 Search for Posts by Gentleman_1 Add Gentleman_1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 7025 / DM 7025+ :::... » Allgemeines zur 7025 / 7025+ » Memory and network Problems

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe