@@SatFinder To DreamOS@@

• I have edit SatFinder plugin and add (scan option)

Install:
    After download zip file from attach extract it and send deb file to /tmp
    Then give this command in telnet

Code
    dpkg -i --force-overwrite /tmp/*deb

After open plugin just press ok or green button to start scan ..

• if you first stop e2, you´ll get no E (errors) while installation...

there is only one problem...
    if you do an update via online, the modified satfinder plugin has gone of course

an another (little) bug:
    if you stay current on a dvb-t2 (terrestrial) channel and start the modified satfinder (while terrestrial programm is in background running), you get a crash with greenscreen, after selecting the tuner slot

otherwise: great stuff, big thanx :)

• Yes ...
    I have already update plugin before 15 minutes ago ..

-set version 5.1 then online upgrade can not update plugin any more..
    -Fix that crash ..

Please test it again

• update -> ok (not more showing the update)

this crash is fixed too, but...

another curious thing:
    for example:
    i´m watching via A2 (dvb-t2) a current programm, start the satfinder, select the A1 (where the sat is available), and start the manual search -> channel scan searching on dvb-t2 frequency (although dvb-t2 is not configured on A1!)

another crash:
    for example:
    i´m watching on A1 (sat diseqc 1.1) "Das Erste HD" (astra 19.2°east) as current programm. then i start the satfinder, select the tuner A2 (where is big dish on rotor available for receiving), an choose a frequency for example of 7°west, the next crash is given

best regards

• The crash logo shown the cause of crash from ScanSetup.py not from plugin file

Code
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ScanSetup.py", line 2019, in keyGo
        orbpos = nimsats[selsatidx][0]
    IndexError: list index out of range-------
  • ok, i understand. i´ts time for me, to stop my testing here, because usually i use manual scan only for MIS transponders or PLS coded broadcasting. and this always makes no problems till now. i can not understand why it crashes now.
    usually i´m use only blindscan for all other search.

tomorrow i will testing on :winking_face:

• so here my last results...

:frowning_face:

• so next test...

current running channel is zdf hd on 19.2°east, using tuner a1 (si2166b) at dm900 (configured with diseqc 1.1).
    start satfinder plugin and choose tuner a1.
    i can choose all sats (5 sats over diseqc 1.1) and any frequencies by "manual transponder". no problem. works

but i cant use the "predefinied transponders" (from the satellites.xml).
    if i choose a "predefinied transponder" and push OK -> crash immediatly

Dateien

• Zitat

current running channel is zdf hd on 19.2°east, using tuner a1 (si2166b) at dm900 (configured with diseqc 1.1).
    start satfinder plugin and choose tuner a1.
    i can choose all sats (5 sats over diseqc 1.1) and any frequencies by "manual transponder". no problem. -> works

there is no difference, if i start the satfinder plug from a current running channel from astra 19.2 or hotbird 13

Diseqc 1.1 (uncomitted switch, lnb input 1-5) at tuner a1 includs 9°east, 13°east, 16°east, 19.2°east and 23.5°east)
    any frequency or transponder i have tested works. but only with selecting "manual transponder".
    if i choose "predefinied transponder" from any satellite in the selection and push OK -> crash (although the satfinder signal hook is available / shows good snr dB)

Zitat

If you have hotbird sat ..

i have it, yes. please see above

Dateien

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Binsche ()

• maybe there is a problem with my old satellites.xml?

• I still have a crash when i install this plugin.
    When i go to satfinder i don't see the OK button to SCAN.
    If I press OK in satfinder my box restart again.

@ fairbird, whats the name of the SKIN that you use?

• Zitat

Originally posted by fox81
    I still have a crash when i install this plugin.
    When i go to satfinder i don't see the OK button to SCAN.
    If I press OK in satfinder my box restart again.

@ fairbird, whats the name of the SKIN that you use?

where is crash logo ?!

About skin I use in GP4 (Zombi-FHD)

• still crashes...

Dateien

• here again a detailed error description for the 2 existing problems:

problem 1:
    the function of pre-defined transponders has no influence on the channel search.
    i can choose what i want from my satellites.xml, it will be scanned the last running transponder (before using satfinder plugin) respectively the transponder, that i typed manually. manually typed in parameters works
    (only improvement -> no more greenscreen by pushing OK if i use pre-defined transponder)
    all that on the same tuner (in this case tuner a1)

problem 2:
    greenscreen/crash is still there, if i want to use satfinder with search (OK) at the other tuner a2. (while i was before on the tuner a1 and looked there a running programm)

example for problem 2:
    - looking a programm from astra 19.2east on tuner a1
    - start satfinder by choosing tuner a2
    - type in the specific transponder parameters and choosing satellit manually
    - signalfinder says signal ok, green hook on signal, sufficient signal dB
    - press OK for search -> crash/greenscreen (log here in attachment)

• fairbird

Thank you very much!

Finally it's possible to scan the selected transponder from Satfinder :hurra:

But now to the bug report... the plugin is only scanning the last chosen channel/transponder where i've zapped before.

What is going wrong?