i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 7020 :::... » CVS Images Enigma2 DM7020 » Dm7020 Enigma2 Image Pcd 9.0 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dm7020 Enigma2 Image Pcd 9.0
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hemoroy hemoroy is a male

Registration Date: 13.10.2012
Which box: DM 7020-S
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini

Any other languages - please ask Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello!
I will be able to load Russian languages from the server?
30.05.2014 11:09 hemoroy is offline Send an Email to hemoroy Search for Posts by hemoroy Add hemoroy to your Buddy List
kostasi

Registration Date: 28.06.2014
Which box: DM7020
External Storage: USB-Stick

RE: Dm7020 Enigma2 Image Pcd 9.0 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks
28.06.2014 14:00 kostasi is offline Send an Email to kostasi Search for Posts by kostasi Add kostasi to your Buddy List
PpaKko

Registration Date: 10.10.2007
Which box: DM 7020S
External Storage: USB-Stick

RE: Dm7020 Enigma2 Image Pcd 9.0 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thx!!!
18.09.2014 01:47 PpaKko is offline Send an Email to PpaKko Search for Posts by PpaKko Add PpaKko to your Buddy List
zekice zekice is a male

Registration Date: 03.02.2015
External Storage: HDD

thanks
06.04.2015 10:35 zekice is offline Send an Email to zekice Search for Posts by zekice Add zekice to your Buddy List
riggson riggson is a male

Registration Date: 13.06.2010
External Storage: keine
Welcher Bildschirm: Panasonic

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm.. maybe I am blind ... but where can I found the download for this image?

10.05.2015 11:18 riggson is offline Send an Email to riggson Search for Posts by riggson Add riggson to your Buddy List
Bschaar Bschaar is a male
Betatester

images/avatars/avatar-19522.gif

Registration Date: 23.01.2010
Which box: DM7080HD; DM8000
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD
Which accessories: DVB-T tuner, Harmony 600, Syno DS414, netgear WNCE2001, netatmo + rain
Which Image: DMM original
Welcher Bildschirm: Samsung
Origin: Gent - Belgien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in the database - button is on top of the page

Auch wenns nicht immer einfach ist: Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

KEIN support über PM ! / NO support over PM !

10.05.2015 12:37 Bschaar is offline Send an Email to Bschaar Search for Posts by Bschaar Add Bschaar to your Buddy List
riggson riggson is a male

Registration Date: 13.06.2010
External Storage: keine
Welcher Bildschirm: Panasonic

omg... Zunge raus

thx
10.05.2015 21:11 riggson is offline Send an Email to riggson Search for Posts by riggson Add riggson to your Buddy List
JunkerW

Registration Date: 13.08.2018
External Storage: CF-Card

I can not download the file anymore. Trying to set up my old system. Is it possible to still get the file?

Thank you
13.08.2018 18:22 JunkerW is offline Send an Email to JunkerW Search for Posts by JunkerW Add JunkerW to your Buddy List
pcd pcd is a male
V.I.P.

Registration Date: 31.08.2004
Which box: siehe Signatur
External Storage: NFS
Which Image: Sonstige
Origin: UK

Thread Starter Thread Started by pcd

It is in the Database - DM7020 Images - Enigma2 Images.

It is very old - I do not know if it still works. Good luck ! smile
13.08.2018 20:30 pcd is offline Send an Email to pcd Search for Posts by pcd Add pcd to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 7020 :::... » CVS Images Enigma2 DM7020 » Dm7020 Enigma2 Image Pcd 9.0

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe