i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3.2 :::... » Gemini 3.2 Skins » Is this a healthy step for the information stated at the film » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is this a healthy step for the information stated at the film
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
noornoor
User

images/avatars/avatar-18785.jpg

Registration Date: 25.05.2012
Which box: DM 8000HD
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: iCVS

Is this a healthy step for the information stated at the film Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

<screen name="Jukebox_Summary" position="0,0" size="132,64" id="1">
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="6,0" size="120,25" font="Display;14" halign="center" valign="center" >
<convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.Event_Now" render="Progress" position="16,27" size="100,5" borderWidth="1">
<convert type="EventTime">Progress</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="6,32" size="90,32" font="Display;32" halign="right" valign="top">
<convert type="ClockToText">Format:%H:%M</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="100,34" zPosition="1" size="26,30" font="Display;16" valign="top">
<convert type="ClockToText">Format:%S</convert>
</widget>
</screen>

Is it works on all images

Attachments:
jpg DSC07391.jpg (17.43 KB, 93 downloads)
jpg DSC07390.jpg (16 KB, 92 downloads)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by noornoor: 27.12.2013 18:47.

27.12.2013 18:45 noornoor is offline Send an Email to noornoor Search for Posts by noornoor Add noornoor to your Buddy List
Bschaar Bschaar is a male
Betatester

images/avatars/avatar-19522.gif

Registration Date: 23.01.2010
Which box: DM7080HD; DM8000
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD
Which accessories: DVB-T tuner, Harmony 600, Syno DS414, netgear WNCE2001, netatmo + rain
Which Image: DMM original
Welcher Bildschirm: Samsung
Origin: Gent - Belgien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't understand your question

your images are blurry

and what's the relation with GP3.2?

Auch wenns nicht immer einfach ist: Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

KEIN support über PM ! / NO support over PM !

27.12.2013 19:07 Bschaar is offline Send an Email to Bschaar Search for Posts by Bschaar Add Bschaar to your Buddy List
noornoor
User

images/avatars/avatar-18785.jpg

Registration Date: 25.05.2012
Which box: DM 8000HD
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: iCVS

Thread Starter Thread Started by noornoor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My question
How do I edit the file until you see the movie information on the display
27.12.2013 19:14 noornoor is offline Send an Email to noornoor Search for Posts by noornoor Add noornoor to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3.2 :::... » Gemini 3.2 Skins » Is this a healthy step for the information stated at the film

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe