i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 500HD :::... » DMM Originale und CVS Images DM500HD » release-dm500hd-3.2.4. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page release-dm500hd-3.2.4.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
misinick misinick is a female

images/avatars/avatar-2412.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2009
Which box: DM 500S
External Storage: CIFS
Which Image: Gemini

release-dm500hd-3.2.4. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello everyone! dm 500H does not recognize the external HD device (not an ATA / ATAPI Divice) that this can be the machine works ...?
17.11.2012 18:31 misinick is offline Send an Email to misinick Search for Posts by misinick Add misinick to your Buddy List
netman
V.I.P.

images/avatars/avatar-18833.jpeg

Registration Date: 27.04.2007
Which box: DM500HD; DM800; DM900; DM7020HD; DM7025; DM7080HD; DM8000; Goliath
External Storage: NAS
Which Image: Gemini

RE: release-dm500hd-3.2.4. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Use a explicit headline please
If the topic of the thread becomes already clear from the headline, it shortens the waiting period for an answer substantially then, since persons, which are versed in the appropriate topic, will recognize the thread faster and will read it also. With insignificant headlines like "Dreambox problem" the erase key is an enticing variant for the team members.
17.11.2012 18:46 netman is offline Send an Email to netman Search for Posts by netman Add netman to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - Support für ältere Dreambox Modelle :::... » ...::: Dreambox und Images DM 500HD :::... » DMM Originale und CVS Images DM500HD » release-dm500hd-3.2.4.

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe