i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3 :::... » Gemini 3 BluePanel » why there is no option for dvb-t in gemini » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page why there is no option for dvb-t in gemini
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nmoslemi

Registration Date: 28.07.2009
Which box: DM 800S
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini

why there is no option for dvb-t in gemini Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi dears
I wonder why there is not an option for operating usb dvb-t sticks in gemini bluepanel as there is in some images like nemesis. with 1.6 experiment image I can run my pinnacle pctv 73e dvb-t stick by installing plugin " usbtuner_0.7.3_all.ipk " but with the new image 2.0 the plugin does not work and I can not operate my dvb-t stick and for this reason I still use images based on 1.6 .
So please do something for solving this problem
thank you gemini group for your fantastic gp3
18.06.2012 12:39 nmoslemi is offline Send an Email to nmoslemi Search for Posts by nmoslemi Add nmoslemi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project 3 :::... » Gemini 3 BluePanel » why there is no option for dvb-t in gemini

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe