i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project :::... » The Gemini Project DM500 » dm 500s » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page dm 500s
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
warriors5 warriors5 is a male

Registration Date: 02.01.2012
Which box: DM 500S
External Storage: USB-Stick
Which Image: Gemini
Origin: wigan england

dm 500s Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi im a newbie to the site and have just purchased a dm 500s box and was wondering which hard/software i need to put into my box to get it up and running and best way to do it thanks in advance
02.01.2012 11:45 warriors5 is offline Send an Email to warriors5 Search for Posts by warriors5 Add warriors5 to your Buddy List
schnurzelpurzel
Dreamer

images/avatars/avatar-2345.gif

Registration Date: 04.02.2008
External Storage: HDD; NFS
Which accessories: ne menge
Which Image: DMM original; Gemini
Welcher Bildschirm: en schawatzen bildschirm habsc
Origin: Saarland (dem Land der Denker und Schwenker)

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi there.

if the box is a new one, you bought a clone box. or that kind of boxes we cant give you any support. otherwise, check the gp 4.7 you will find behind the database button at the top of this page.

cu
02.01.2012 13:01 schnurzelpurzel is offline Search for Posts by schnurzelpurzel Add schnurzelpurzel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Archiv - The Gemini Project (GP3, GP2 und GP) :::... » ...::: The Gemini Project :::... » The Gemini Project DM500 » dm 500s

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe