i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Galerie to Portal Go to the Main Page

Boardrules Frequently Asked Questions Statistik Statistik Search Pinwand Dreambox Blog Ihad/Gemini Fan-Shop
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma2) » DCC-E2 V1.20 does not see all channels? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DCC-E2 V1.20 does not see all channels?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deswa

Registration Date: 16.12.2009
Which box: DM 800S
External Storage: HDD
Which Image: Gemini
Origin: Belgium

DCC-E2 V1.20 does not see all channels? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have DCC-E2 V1.20 installed in my network to control and maintain my DM800. Last week I added an extra LNB on 23° to see the HD channels on CanalDigitaal and TV Vlaanderen. All went OK, I can see and play the new channels under the 23 Astra satellite on my dreambox, but when I try to tidy up my bouqets via DCC-E2 V1.20 settings editor, I can only see a subset of the new channels that are visual on the box itself. By looking further, I noticed that also on the other satellites several channels are missing. Can someone help here? what could be the reason?
Anyone a suggestion what other "channel editor" in the same style I could use instead?

Thanks for the help.
31.01.2011 10:07 deswa is offline Send an Email to deswa Search for Posts by deswa Add deswa to your Buddy List
Bschaar Bschaar is a male
Betatester

images/avatars/avatar-18488.gif

Registration Date: 23.01.2010
Which box: DM7080HD; DM8000
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD
Which accessories: DVB-T tuner, Harmony 600, Syno DS414, netgear WNCE2001, netatmo + rain
Which Image: DMM original
Welcher Bildschirm: Samsung
Origin: Gent - Belgien

RE: DCC-E2 V1.20 does not see all channels? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by deswa

Anyone a suggestion what other "channel editor" in the same style I could use instead?

you can try: Bouquet Editor Suite

cheers,

Bernd

Auch wenns nicht immer einfach ist: Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

Und jetzt hat einer eine PM zu viel geschrieben: KEIN support über PM ! / NO support over PM !

31.01.2011 10:25 Bschaar is offline Send an Email to Bschaar Homepage of Bschaar Search for Posts by Bschaar Add Bschaar to your Buddy List
deswa

Thread Starter Thread Started by deswa
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks! great tool!
But there were still some channels missing. By investigating the channels I added via the Dreambox, I discovered that there are channel types "22" also. The Bouquet Editor Suite only mentions 1,2,4 and 25.
I believe I have most of my channels now by adding "22" in the channel type field. My question: what is type "22"? why is it different? and at the bottom of the screen I see channels 3450/3960? does that mean that I am still missing another 510 channels? are there other "undocumented" Channel types. Thanks in advance for your help!
01.02.2011 00:17 deswa is offline Send an Email to deswa Search for Posts by deswa Add deswa to your Buddy List
Bschaar Bschaar is a male
Betatester

images/avatars/avatar-18488.gif

Registration Date: 23.01.2010
Which box: DM7080HD; DM8000
External Storage: USB-Stick; HDD
Which accessories: DVB-T tuner, Harmony 600, Syno DS414, netgear WNCE2001, netatmo + rain
Which Image: DMM original
Welcher Bildschirm: Samsung
Origin: Gent - Belgien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in the editor you can change the filter to your needs,

1,2,4,25 are the "standard" types for Radio and TV (HD)

personally I've also 130 for the BBCi channels

I don't know what the other types of channels are, maybe some one else knows the details

PS:
you can add the "22" in the preferences, this way you will always see this type

Cheers,

Bernd

Auch wenns nicht immer einfach ist: Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

Und jetzt hat einer eine PM zu viel geschrieben: KEIN support über PM ! / NO support over PM !

01.02.2011 07:53 Bschaar is offline Send an Email to Bschaar Homepage of Bschaar Search for Posts by Bschaar Add Bschaar to your Buddy List
deswa

Thread Starter Thread Started by deswa
RE: DCC-E2 V1.20 does not see all channels? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found that if you leave the "channel type" field empty, you get all the types.
0=test channels
12,128,129,170,171=decoder/receiver update channels
27=several sky italy channels
100=channels whithout name ala 123V SID 0x123745
130,131,145,212=EPG channels
135,197=radio and mozaik
211=subchannels
and several others.
So if you don't find a channel, leave channel type blank, and you see them all!

Cheers,

Deswa
01.02.2011 16:51 deswa is offline Send an Email to deswa Search for Posts by deswa Add deswa to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
i-have-a-dreambox.com | Dreambox - Support » ...::: Dreambox Software :::... » Dreambox Plugins (Enigma2) » DCC-E2 V1.20 does not see all channels?

Privacy policy | Team | Suchen | Hilfe