IPCamViewer for Enigma2

• The conf file looks OK BUT

There can be NO embedded spaces on any of the lines or at the end of the lines. Also the file should be a Linux style file with newlines byt no carriage returns. I will tighten parsing to give better error messages in the next version.
    There can be no spaces between }{ of the lines.
    The cameras has to support HTTP basic authentication.

Only a snapshot protocol is supported - no rtsp or MJPEG or MPEG or any other form of streaming protocol. The camera has to send one jpg image for each request. This is done to control that the dreambox is not overrun and still allow Picture-in-Picture viewing on dreamboxes with single decoders (DM500HD, DM800, DM800se).

2 x DM7025SS (Gemini2v4.4), DM600(PCD 7.0), DM800S (Gemini 4.4) TM9100(UR9B2), DM500HD, Triax 88cm dish, Technomate motor.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von shumifan50 ()

• If you have downloaded version 1.2 then you need the {user}{password} on the back of the camera line. If you do not need them, use a dummy user/password.

2 x DM7025SS (Gemini2v4.4), DM600(PCD 7.0), DM800S (Gemini 4.4) TM9100(UR9B2), DM500HD, Triax 88cm dish, Technomate motor.

• THIS IS NOT A WEBCAM VIEWER - IT IS A IP SECURITY CAMERA VIEWER.

• Please post problems in English. Unfortunately my German is virtually non-existent and Systran does a very bad job in translating forum posts, so I cannort understand half the problems. I have a better chance if you post in Flemish as i am originally Afrikaans speaking. So the middle ground is English.

If you post in English I am more than happy to help where I can.

• Great Plugin !

After LOTS auf reboots and checking for (non existing) spaces in the config I finally got it working with my Mobotix M10 Cam. The case is that you HAVE to aktivate a user/Pass in the cam (and the config) without a user/password I also got the spinners ans reboots.

The URL for Mobotix is http:\\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\record\current.jpg

My config is

{command}{mobotix.snapshot}{/record/current.jpg}
    {command}{mobotix.protocol}{http://}
    {camera}{192.168.xx.xx}{mobotix}{Ort}{user}{pass}

Greetings, Jas

• Zwei Fragen:

1. hat jemand schon eine Mobotix M10 eingebunden..?
    2. bekomme ich ein LIVE Bild oder muss man das per Hand aktualisieren, oder kann man das einstellen..?

DreamBox: DM 800 HD PVR SAT
    Festplatte: Samsung HM320JI - 320GB
    USB Stick: 4GB
    Image im Flash: OoZoon OE1.6

Bei manchen ist ein Gehirnschlag ein Schlag ins Leere!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von moonsorrox ()

• 1. Dont know, someone else will have to answer.
    2. The images are updated at an update interval set in the configuration file (from remote). They can be frozen from the remote to study a specific image more closely, but essentially theu are live.

• Great Job as i looked for such a plugin for a long time now! :hurra:

As many security cams have the possibility to send UDP-Telegrams: do you think that it is possible to launch the plugin on reception of such a UDP-Telegram?
    It would be nice to see the front door cam picture immediately as pip on screen after you hear the door bell :winking_face:

• I have thought about using the email functionality of the IP camera to trigger the plugin. I will look into that when I have a bit more time.

The other enhancement I would like to make is to hand the remote back to the dreambox when you press the appropriate button on the remote and to get it back when you press the button again, but I have not worked out how to do this yet. I have asked the question on several websites.

• moonsorrox

ich hab ja oben geschrieben wie ich meine Mobotix eingebunden habe. Ist eine M10, die aktuallisierung geht über den Intervall im Plugin !

Grüsse, Jas

• Jas-O-n:
    You can adjust the update interval from the remote control to suit your camera.

• shumifan50

I don't unterstand what you like do to with the remote (maybe my english is too poor ?? )
    I've configures the quickbutton (GP3) to launch the plugin and press exit to close it...

Jas...

• I thought you had a problem with the mobotic responding slower than the update interval in the plugin, Sorry, I rely on Sustran to translate the German to English for me.

• Zitat

Original von Jas-O-n
    moonsorrox

ich hab ja oben geschrieben wie ich meine Mobotix eingebunden habe. Ist eine M10, die aktuallisierung geht über den Intervall im Plugin !

Grüsse, Jas

ich denke dir und werde mir das am WoE anschauen da habe ich ein wenig Zeit... Danke
    moon

• Bei mir startet das Plugin nicht.
    Was mach ich falsch?
    Wenn ich das Plugin starte läuft die Festplatte an und das wars.

Wäre super wenn Ihr mir helfen könntet.

• also wenn ich bei mir in den Erweiterungen das Plugin öffnen möchte geht gar nichts... bei mir läuft sich der Pinguin einen Wolf...

Habe ja ein OoZoon CVS sollte dies evtl. auf der 800er nicht gehen.

Was ist mit dieser Datei... CamEmulator.pyo die gibt es bei mir nicht.. muss ich die extra installieren..?

Die IPCamViewer.conf habe ich schon angepasst mit meinen Einstellungen so wie es "Jas-O-n" oben beschrieben hat... muss ich all die anderen Werte rauslöschen..
    DIe Camera sachen schon die sind ja nur Beispiel das ist klar.

• Zitat

Original von SiennaRoot
    Hi dubious,

do you know, where I can find the camEmulator_1.0.0_mipsel.ipk ?

Hallo wer kann denn mal einen Link oder die schicken

wo finde ich die camEmulator_1.0.0_mipsel.ipk

gruß Otto

Ich spare Strom, esse das Fleisch roh und trinke den Kaffee kalt.

:hurra:

• Benötigt man die camEmulator_1.0.0_mipsel.ipk damit das Plugin startet?
    Oder für was ist die Datei genau?

• Also ich hab kein IPCamEmulator extra installiert. Bin mit iCSV und GP3 unterwegs, kann natürlich sein das das da schon drinn ist.
    Für die Mobotix wie gesagt alles andere aus der config rausschmeissen und nur das rein was ich oben geschrieben habe. Natürlch wie immer auf einen Linux-konformen Editor achten und peinlich genau auf überschüssige leerzeichen prüfen !!

Grüsse, Jas